Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
    Hi

Can I please have some advice on this image? First time taking pictures just after sunrise.

Thanks
    Also, would blades of grass on the ground that cover a small amount of the lower half of the gear count as obstruction?

Comment

Hi

Can I please have some advice on this image? First time taking pictures just after sunrise.

Thanks
      Soft towards the edges, and needs CCW rotation.

Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post

Also, would blades of grass on the ground that cover a small amount of the lower half of the gear count as obstruction?
      Only if easily avoidable.

Comment

Hi

Thanks
        vertical tail stab is a tad soft, if that can be sharpened it seems acceptable to me

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft towards the edges, and needs CCW rotation.

Only if easily avoidable.
          Thanks for the help. Tried to fix it but seeing as the sharpness is all the way up I don't reckon it's recoverable.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post

vertical tail stab is a tad soft, if that can be sharpened it seems acceptable to me
            Appreciate the help.

Comment

• Sorry for all the requests recently. I had these shots in the queue but as the previous one from this morning was soft and had horizon issues, I'd like some confirmation on whether these new shots are acceptable (or advice to improve) as I am not familiar with shooting at this location.

Thanks so much.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for all the requests recently. I had these shots in the queue but as the previous one from this morning was soft and had horizon issues, I'd like some confirmation on whether these new shots are acceptable (or advice to improve) as I am not familiar with shooting at this location.

Thanks so much.
                Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Would be acceptable for me.
                  Thank you. I have many other shots from the same day so I'll edit them like the ones above.

Comment

• Hi everyone

Trying something new with these shots. Would they be acceptable? If not, how can I improve?

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Trying something new with these shots. Would they be acceptable? If not, how can I improve?

Thanks
                      Try submitting at a lower resolution than 1920pix to hide minor flaws like softness. Borderline crop on last three, as they are kind of half-way between a close up and a wide-angle.

Comment

Try submitting at a lower resolution than 1920pix to hide minor flaws like softness. Borderline crop on last three, as they are kind of half-way between a close up and a wide-angle.
                        Thanks. I have made the crop a bit tighter and reduced resolution to 1600px. Would this crop be acceptable, or should I cut it around the engine?

Appreciate the help!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I have made the crop a bit tighter and reduced resolution to 1600px. Would this crop be acceptable, or should I cut it around the engine?

Appreciate the help!
                          You've cut the flap fairings now, so will be a subjective decision by whoever screens it.

Comment

You've cut the flap fairings now, so will be a subjective decision by whoever screens it.
                            Ok. I'll leave these photos for now. Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Hi everyone

Would these photos be acceptable? Just want to know as last time I spotted from here the photos were mainly soft.

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Would these photos be acceptable? Just want to know as last time I spotted from here the photos were mainly soft.

Thanks
                                Would be ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X