• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be ok for me.
    Thanks for the help dlowwa

Comment

• Hi everyone

May I have some advice on these two night shots? Don't really know how to edit these sort of photos, but would these be acceptable? The VA 737 was under quite orange lights and I'm not sure whether that's a problem or not.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
        Hi everyone

May I have some advice on these two night shots? Don't really know how to edit these sort of photos, but would these be acceptable? The VA 737 was under quite orange lights and I'm not sure whether that's a problem or not.

Thanks
        1. borderline soft/dark/vignetting
        2. color, borderline dark/contrast/backlit

Comment

1. borderline soft/dark/vignetting
          2. color, borderline dark/contrast/backlit
          Thanks dlowwa

Comment

• Hi everyone

Here is another shot similar to the VA, though I have taken a different approach to editing on this one. Would this picture be acceptable? I have attempted to alter the temperature of the colour and have also introduced clarity and saturation through graduated filters. Is this allowed, or does it fall under manipulation?

Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Here is another shot similar to the VA, though I have taken a different approach to editing on this one. Would this picture be acceptable? I have attempted to alter the temperature of the colour and have also introduced clarity and saturation through graduated filters. Is this allowed, or does it fall under manipulation?

Thanks
              A bit yellow, but would be ok for me. Be very careful using graduated filters if you feel you must; in this case it's not really noticeable, but if it is, it usually results in an overprocessed/manipulation rejection.

Comment

A bit yellow, but would be ok for me. Be very careful using graduated filters if you feel you must; in this case it's not really noticeable, but if it is, it usually results in an overprocessed/manipulation rejection.
                Thanks dlowwa. I'll adjust the temperature slightly and submit. I'll keep your advice regarding the graduated filters in mind for the future, though I don't reckon I'll use them outside of this photo if there's a possibility for rejection. Appreciate the help as always.

Comment

• Hi everyone

Would this image be acceptable? Issues with my lens are making it hard to get a decent picture, but this is the best of a bad bunch.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Would this image be acceptable? Issues with my lens are making it hard to get a decent picture, but this is the best of a bad bunch.

Thanks
                    Would be ok for me.

Comment

Would be ok for me.
                      Thank you

Comment

• Hello

Got some photos today and I would like advice. Specifically looking at vignetting, sharpness, dust spot removal, but if there are any other issues, please let me know.

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello

Got some photos today and I would like advice. Specifically looking at vignetting, sharpness, dust spot removal, but if there are any other issues, please let me know.

Thanks
                          Some compression/softness on all of them, especially the latter three. Don't see any issues with dust or vingetting.

Comment

Some compression/softness on all of them, especially the latter three. Don't see any issues with dust or vingetting.
                            Thank you dlowwa. I've never run into the issue of compression before, how would I go about fixing/preventing it?

Here is a revision of the QF 747 (Added sharpening, smaller resolution). I increased the saturation of the blues in these images, something I don't normally do, so I removed that. Is this version any better?

Thanks for the help
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you dlowwa. I've never run into the issue of compression before, how would I go about fixing/preventing it?
                              Without knowing every step in your process, couldn't tell you.

Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
                              Here is a revision of the QF 747 (Added sharpening, smaller resolution). I increased the saturation of the blues in these images, something I don't normally do, so I removed that. Is this version any better?
                              Would be ok for me.

Comment

Without knowing every step in your process, couldn't tell you.

Would be ok for me.
                                Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                                X