No announcement yet.

Pre-screening request - Lehondre Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, just to clarify, these shots were taken a bit before sunset but the light is not quite golden. Would I still have to tag them as night shots or no?

Comment

Hello everyone

Sorry for all of the requests recently, I'm doing my best to learn from them. The reason I am asking for advice on this photo is because I'm not quite sure about how the propellers on a prop aircraft should look in flight. This photo was shot in 1/800 so the props look somewhat still. Is this ok? That is my main concern, but let me know if you see anything else wrong with the picture.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
        Hello everyone

Sorry for all of the requests recently, I'm doing my best to learn from them. The reason I am asking for advice on this photo is because I'm not quite sure about how the propellers on a prop aircraft should look in flight. This photo was shot in 1/800 so the props look somewhat still. Is this ok? That is my main concern, but let me know if you see anything else wrong with the picture.

Thanks
        Some vignetting on the right side, and a bit too low in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Some vignetting on the right side, and a bit too low in the frame.
          Thanks dlowwa. Is there any way to spot vignetting easily in software such as lightroom, or do you just do it by eye? I see them now that you point it out, but due to my lack of experience might not see it prior to upload. Also, do you mind shedding some light on my previous question regarding the night shot category? I haven't uploaded a shot from the late afternoon/evening before.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks dlowwa. Is there any way to spot vignetting easily in software such as lightroom, or do you just do it by eye?
            By eye. You can notice it pretty easily if the corners are much darker than the center of the frame.

Also, do you mind shedding some light on my previous question regarding the night shot category? I haven't uploaded a shot from the late afternoon/evening before.
            I see two images (taxiing) from your previous post that would qualify as night shots, though they should probably be brightened a bit if you want to improve their chances of acceptance.

Comment

By eye. You can notice it pretty easily if the corners are much darker than the center of the frame.

I see two images (taxiing) from your previous post that would qualify as night shots, though they should probably be brightened a bit if you want to improve their chances of acceptance.
              I'll brighten up said images. Thanks again for the help dlowwa.

Comment

I'll brighten up said images. Thanks again for the help dlowwa.
                I've brightened up the two taxiing images and attempted to remove the vignetting on the Q300 image. Would they be acceptable now?

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

I've brightened up the two taxiing images and attempted to remove the vignetting on the Q400 image. Would they be acceptable now?

Thanks
                  There are some editing halos on the last two, but other than that, they would all be ok for me.

Comment

There are some editing halos on the last two, but other than that, they would all be ok for me.
                    Alrighty, I'll fix those up and queue them when possible. Thanks for the help, again.

Comment

Sorry to bring these photos up again, but I'm not quite sure if the halos are gone in my new edit. I'm planning to shoot from this spot again in the future so I'd like to get these photos right. What do you think of them now?

Cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to bring these photos up again, but I'm not quite sure if the halos are gone in my new edit. I'm planning to shoot from this spot again in the future so I'd like to get these photos right. What do you think of them now?

Cheers
                        No halos are visible.

Comment

No halos are visible.
                          Thanks dlowwa. I assume this is because I reset highlights to 0 (Which I will not tweak in the future), and decreased the radius of sharpening. I'll apply this in the future.

Comment

Hey screeners,

I just got a picture of a Beechcraft B350 King Air owned by the Royal Australian Air Force. I have a few questions: Is the picture OK for upload? Will I need to select any categories like military of small prop?

This aircraft is currently not been displayed on Jetphotos.

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Photo seems acceptable, specially for a new reg. It needs the military genre and small prop category.

Kind Regards
                              Alex

Comment

Hey screeners,

I just got a picture of a Beechcraft B350 King Air owned by the Royal Australian Air Force. I have a few questions: Is the picture OK for upload? Will I need to select any categories like military of small prop?

This aircraft is currently not been displayed on Jetphotos.

Thanks
                                Seems soft and bit dark to me, but you're welcome to try otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X