Pre-screening request - Lehondre Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post

Ok, I'll give this one more go. Here are my revisions with added sharpening. Thanks for your time.
    Both likely soft rejections.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both likely soft rejections.
      Ok. Thanks for the help dlowwa

Comment

Hey everyone

Today I am requesting advice on these photos as they are from the same spot that I captured photos with contrast issues previously. I returned in better light and these are what I got. Would these pictures be acceptable for JP?

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

They're all QF 737s, so does that make them similar? Or does that only apply to the same registration.

Comment

Hey everyone

Today I am requesting advice on these photos as they are from the same spot that I captured photos with contrast issues previously. I returned in better light and these are what I got. Would these pictures be acceptable for JP?

Thanks
            Images are soft to varying degrees, but neither contrast nor similar should be an issue.

Comment

Images are soft to varying degrees, but neither contrast nor similar should be an issue.
              I assume the softness is because of the heat. Ill sharpen 1 and 3 further and submit. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hello, do you live in Sydney? At the end of October 2019, I went to Sydney airport to take photos for 2 days and got some good photos, but unfortunately I didn't experience all the places I took them. I think Sydney airport is a very friendly airport for airplane lovers. I hope I can communicate with you more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MaoTing View Post
                  Hello, do you live in Sydney? At the end of October 2019, I went to Sydney airport to take photos for 2 days and got some good photos, but unfortunately I didn't experience all the places I took them. I think Sydney airport is a very friendly airport for airplane lovers. I hope I can communicate with you more in the future.
                  Yep, I live in Sydney and yes, there are lots of places to get great photos. The Sydney planespotting community has also proven to be quite welcoming as I am a new photographer. How was the weather when you were here in October? The conditions have been far from favourable recently.

Comment

Sorry to bring this up again, but just so I know for future, would this level of sharpening be appropriate? It's all the way up at 150, which is the maximum, with a radius of 1.5 (Lightroom classic).

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yep, I live in Sydney and yes, there are lots of places to get great photos. The Sydney planespotting community has also proven to be quite welcoming as I am a new photographer. How was the weather when you were here in October? The conditions have been far from favourable recently.
                      The two days arranged at that time, the weather was very good, the air was transparent, and it was very suitable for shooting. I photographed many airlines that I had not photographed. In the morning, I met many airplane enthusiasts in step's mound, they were very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by MaoTing View Post

The two days arranged at that time, the weather was very good, the air was transparent, and it was very suitable for shooting. I photographed many airlines that I had not photographed. In the morning, I met many airplane enthusiasts in step's mound, they were very friendly.
                        I've spotted at shep's mound before, but I am yet to take photos there. Hopefully I find the time soon.

Comment

Sorry to bring this up again, but just so I know for future, would this level of sharpening be appropriate? It's all the way up at 150, which is the maximum, with a radius of 1.5 (Lightroom classic).

Thanks
                          Hi

Was hoping to get some feedback on my revision. I'm at my max sharpening and I'm not quite sure whether it's enough.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Was hoping to get some feedback on my revision. I'm at my max sharpening and I'm not quite sure whether it's enough.

Thanks
                            Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Would be acceptable for me.
                              Thanks for the help. I'll queue 1 and 3.

Comment

Hi everyone

Can I have some advice on this picture? I'm slightly worried about the contrast between the plane and the sky. If anything else is wrong please let me know. Also, I accidentally requested approval for 1920px, and I apologise to the person who has to handle that.

Thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X