Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
    Hello everyone

Can I have some advice on these shots? My main concern is sharpness, especially on the Q400. If there's any other issues with any of them, please let me know.

Thanks
    1 & 3 vignetting
    2. ok

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1 & 3 vignetting
      2. ok
      Thanks for the help dlowwa. I'll only ask for advice a twice maximum on a single photo. Have I fixed the issue of vignetting on these revisions? Not quite sure why it was there in the first place for the Q400 and not for the ones from previously as I have added lens corrections for all of them. Maybe its the higher focal length?

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the help dlowwa. I'll only ask for advice a twice maximum on a single photo. Have I fixed the issue of vignetting on these revisions? Not quite sure why it was there in the first place for the Q400 and not for the ones from previously as I have added lens corrections for all of them. Maybe its the higher focal length?

Thanks
        The attempt to correct the vignetting is evident by the fact the corners are now brighter than the center. This will result in an overprocessed rejection in addition to the one for vignetting.

Comment

The attempt to correct the vignetting is evident by the fact the corners are now brighter than the center. This will result in an overprocessed rejection in addition to the one for vignetting.
          So I've overdone it? If I were to drop it a bit would it be fixable?

Comment

So I've overdone it? If I were to drop it a bit would it be fixable?
            Given the vignetting is still visible even after the (over)correction, probably not.

Comment

Given the vignetting is still visible even after the (over)correction, probably not.
              So it's something wrong with the actual picture. Hmm. Do you know of anything that would cause this? Specific conditions or issues with my equipment? The issue doesn't appear on my previous images. Etihad a380 was taken after the Q400, but the Qatar a350 and Ek a380 were taken after the Etihad.

Thanks.

Comment

VH-VXI QF 737 was also taken after the QF Q400 from memory

Comment

This image was taken directly after the QF Q400 sequence. Would you say it still has the vignetting issue? Default lens corrections were applied.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

This image was taken directly after the QF Q400 sequence. Would you say it still has the vignetting issue? Default lens corrections were applied.

Thanks
                    Vignetting should not be an issue with this image.

Comment

Vignetting should not be an issue with this image.
                      Thanks dlowwa

Comment

Im still trying to understand this vignetting issue. May I have some advice on these two images? Both were taken at higher focal lengths then the previous pictures without quality issues, and I'm wondering if that is the cause of the vignetting. The Q400 is the same as the one I asked advice for earlier, but from a different angle.

Thanks for the continuous help.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Im still trying to understand this vignetting issue. May I have some advice on these two images? Both were taken at higher focal lengths then the previous pictures without quality issues, and I'm wondering if that is the cause of the vignetting. The Q400 is the same as the one I asked advice for earlier, but from a different angle.

Thanks for the continuous help.
                          Vignetting should not be an issue with either of these images.

Comment

Vignetting should not be an issue with either of these images.
                            Hmm. Ok, thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi everyone

Is vignetting a problem on these images? They were taken a bit before the previous ones.

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Is vignetting a problem on these images?
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X