Pre-screening request - Lehondre Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, technically backlit, but being a ramp shot help in this case. DOF is a bit low, but acceptable for me, anyway.
    Thanks for the further clarification

Comment

• Hello

Today was the final Qantas 747 passenger flight and my first time shooting out the window for Jetphotos. Seeing as this is my first picture of the sort, may I have some advice? Would #1 be acceptable?

Also, my angles were limited on the ground so this is the best composition I could achieve at the time. Would #2 be acceptable for Jetphotos, and would it be considered similar if I were to queue both at the same time?

Thanks a lot in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
        Hello

Today was the final Qantas 747 passenger flight and my first time shooting out the window for Jetphotos. Seeing as this is my first picture of the sort, may I have some advice? Would #1 be acceptable?

Also, my angles were limited on the ground so this is the best composition I could achieve at the time. Would #2 be acceptable for Jetphotos, and would it be considered similar if I were to queue both at the same time?

Thanks a lot in advance
        Number one looks good, maybe a little bit more contrast. Beware that since no airport is visible, you have to select (Country) - Inflight

For number to, the lady is a little bit intrusive, do you have any picture where she is out of view?

Comment

• Originally posted by meneses24 View Post

Number one looks good, maybe a little bit more contrast. Beware that since no airport is visible, you have to select (Country) - Inflight

For number to, the lady is a little bit intrusive, do you have any picture where she is out of view?
          Unfortunately for #2 I don't have any pictures without her there. We had to move through very quickly and that angle was probably the only one acceptable for jetphotos. Still, a good shot the for the personal collection. I'll also add some more contrast to #1. Thanks for the help meneses24.

Comment

Just a question regarding out the window photos: if the window is scratched, like it was in my case, would that result in a rejection if it shows in the photo? Just want to be on the safe side, as I'm noticing some inconsistencies in the sky above the wing which might be scratches.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hello everyone

For this image I had to do some healing over the wing and sky to reduce the impact of scratches on the window, and I would like to know if it would be acceptable for Jetphotos. Also, would it be similar to the previous image from my last post above parliament house?

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone

For this image I had to do some healing over the wing and sky to reduce the impact of scratches on the window, and I would like to know if it would be acceptable for Jetphotos. Also, would it be similar to the previous image from my last post above parliament house?

Thanks
                Same flight? Then yes, similar.

Comment

Same flight? Then yes, similar.
                  Ok. Is it possible to get advice on this one as I prefer it to the first, and would like to upload it, however, as meneses has already given advice for #1, I understand if you don't.

Thanks for your time dlowwa.

Comment

Ok. Is it possible to get advice on this one as I prefer it to the first, and would like to upload it, however, as meneses has already given advice for #1, I understand if you don't.

Thanks for your time dlowwa.
                    I really like this second one, but it's a tad soft

Comment

I really like this second one, but it's a tad soft
                      Thanks again meneses, I'll sharpen that one up and queue.

Comment

• Hello

Would this image be acceptable at 1920px?

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello

Would this image be acceptable at 1920px?

Thanks
                          Looks nearly overexposed, but the overall quality might be there for the resolution.

Comment

Looks nearly overexposed, but the overall quality might be there for the resolution.
                            Thanks dlowwa.

Comment

• Hey everyone

I managed to get this shot of a Virgin Australia 777 today, however a light pole to the left and stairs on the other side of the aircraft resulted in this somewhat awkward crop. Would it be acceptable for Jetphotos?

Thanks in advance
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hey everyone

I managed to get this shot of a Virgin Australia 777 today, however a light pole to the left and stairs on the other side of the aircraft resulted in this somewhat awkward crop. Would it be acceptable for Jetphotos?

Thanks in advance
                                Crop should be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X