Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be ok for me.
    Thanks for the help dlowwa

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
    Hi everyone

Would these photos be acceptable? Just want to know as last time I spotted from here the photos were mainly soft.

Thanks
    Would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied
    Hi everyone

Would these photos be acceptable? Just want to know as last time I spotted from here the photos were mainly soft.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied

You've cut the flap fairings now, so will be a subjective decision by whoever screens it.
    Ok. I'll leave these photos for now. Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks. I have made the crop a bit tighter and reduced resolution to 1600px. Would this crop be acceptable, or should I cut it around the engine?

Appreciate the help!
    You've cut the flap fairings now, so will be a subjective decision by whoever screens it.

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied

Try submitting at a lower resolution than 1920pix to hide minor flaws like softness. Borderline crop on last three, as they are kind of half-way between a close up and a wide-angle.
    Thanks. I have made the crop a bit tighter and reduced resolution to 1600px. Would this crop be acceptable, or should I cut it around the engine?

Appreciate the help!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi everyone

Trying something new with these shots. Would they be acceptable? If not, how can I improve?

Thanks
    Try submitting at a lower resolution than 1920pix to hide minor flaws like softness. Borderline crop on last three, as they are kind of half-way between a close up and a wide-angle.

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied
    Hi everyone

Trying something new with these shots. Would they be acceptable? If not, how can I improve?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied

Would be acceptable for me.
    Thank you. I have many other shots from the same day so I'll edit them like the ones above.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Sorry for all the requests recently. I had these shots in the queue but as the previous one from this morning was soft and had horizon issues, I'd like some confirmation on whether these new shots are acceptable (or advice to improve) as I am not familiar with shooting at this location.

Thanks so much.
    Would be acceptable for me.

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied
    Sorry for all the requests recently. I had these shots in the queue but as the previous one from this morning was soft and had horizon issues, I'd like some confirmation on whether these new shots are acceptable (or advice to improve) as I am not familiar with shooting at this location.

Thanks so much.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied
    Originally posted by pdeboer View Post

vertical tail stab is a tad soft, if that can be sharpened it seems acceptable to me
    Appreciate the help.

Leave a comment:

• Lehondre Photos
    replied

Soft towards the edges, and needs CCW rotation.

Only if easily avoidable.
    Thanks for the help. Tried to fix it but seeing as the sharpness is all the way up I don't reckon it's recoverable.

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Hi

Can I please have some advice on this image? First time taking pictures just after sunrise.

Thanks
    vertical tail stab is a tad soft, if that can be sharpened it seems acceptable to me

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi

Can I please have some advice on this image? First time taking pictures just after sunrise.

Thanks
    Soft towards the edges, and needs CCW rotation.

Also, would blades of grass on the ground that cover a small amount of the lower half of the gear count as obstruction?
    Only if easily avoidable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X