Timberjack - editing/rejection advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again,
    both cameras are have the same settings (time and date). More i can't tell you in the moment. I did not know that is not allowed have similar images by father and son in database.
    When you will reject the image than it is okay for me, i will not have Problems with the Jetphotos team.
    regards by Timo

Comment

Originally posted by Timberjack View Post
      Hello again,
      both cameras are have the same settings (time and date). More i can't tell you in the moment. I did not know that is not allowed have similar images by father and son in database.
      When you will reject the image than it is okay for me, i will not have Problems with the Jetphotos team.
      regards by Timo
      Cameras? Your previously said you used the same camera:

we have both (father and son) the same camera
      As well, the same camera was used for the above two images, so again, it seems implausible you were 'sharing' the camera, and much more likely that one of you took the images, and then shared with the other.

In any case, your situation (along with a few other 'families') have prompted us to amend the guidelines. You should receive shortly (or may have already received) an email explaining this to you:

Feel free to continue sharing your camera on future spotting trips, but please do not upload more than one image from each sequence to separate accounts. For example, if you both take an image of D-AIWD landing, only one of you may upload it. If you both take an image of the same reg. then taking off, only one of you may upload it. This is simply an application of the similar guidelines to the camera, rather than the user. By doing this, it will remove any concern about different people uploading similar images. We will not apply this new guideline to any previously accepted images, but any images going forward that don't follow this will simply be deleted or rejected without warning.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Comment

Okay, i did not understand everything, i will translate your words tomorrow from english to german.

one word to camera: my son and i use the same camera modell. Two Nikon D 3300.

Sorry for my english

Comment

Okay, i did not understand everything, i will translate your words tomorrow from english to german.

one word to camera: my son and i use the same camera modell. Two Nikon D 3300.

Sorry for my english
          Kurz auf Deutsch: die Bilder mit der gleichen Kamera aufgenommen. Wir möchten gerne wissen, wie es möglich ist, 2 Fotos innerhalb zwei Sekunden durch 2 UNTERSCHIEDLICHE Personen mit der GLEICHEN Kamera zu schiessen.

Da wir einigen solcher eher dubiosen Accounts auf der Spur sind, wirst du - falls noch nicht geschehen - eine Mail von unseren Admins erhalten. Sollten wir feststellen, dass wir über den Tisch gezogen werden, werden wir uns entsprechende Schritte vorenthalten.

Ich hoffe, das macht es klarer. Falls du noch Fragen hast, stehen wir gerne zur Verfüung.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hallo,
            auch kurz auf deutsch:
            Mein Sohn und ich verfügen beide über den gleichen Kamera Typ. Wir hatten damals 2 Nikon D 3300 gleichzeitig erworben.
            Wir fotografieren nicht mit der selben Kamera wie behauptet.
            Ich hoffe es macht es nun etwas verständlicher für Sie.
            Grüsse

Comment

Hallo,
              auch kurz auf deutsch:
              Mein Sohn und ich verfügen beide über den gleichen Kamera Typ. Wir hatten damals 2 Nikon D 3300 gleichzeitig erworben.
              Wir fotografieren nicht mit der selben Kamera wie behauptet.
              Ich hoffe es macht es nun etwas verständlicher für Sie.
              Grüsse
              Unfortunately this is not true. As stated the same camera (confirmed by checking the serial #) was used for both images. Either you are forgetting that you shared the camera, or are lying. Either way, you will no longer be allowed to upload similar images as the other (your son's) account.

Comment

Hello,
                Yes my son and i use the same camera, because we are poor people. We dont have enough Mony to buy two cameras, and this camera is an used camera.
                I am to shy to told this everyone.
                We love both Plane spotting and we are happy to be an part from The Jetphotos family.
                Yes we share the pictures together, but never the same images.
                My son is learnig the postprocessing, and we are both happy when we have an accepet picture.

This is the truth and nothing else!
                I say sorry

No can you do with me or my son what ever you like.

Regards from Timo

Comment

Hello,
                  Yes my son and i use the same camera, because we are poor people. We dont have enough Mony to buy two cameras, and this camera is an used camera.
                  I am to shy to told this everyone.
                  We love both Plane spotting and we are happy to be an part from The Jetphotos family.
                  Yes we share the pictures together, but never the same images.
                  My son is learnig the postprocessing, and we are both happy when we have an accepet picture.

This is the truth and nothing else!
                  I say sorry

No can you do with me or my son what ever you like.

Regards from Timo
                  Nothing to be shy about, many families/couples share equipment when spotting. The only problem was you two sharing images as well, and then being dishonest about that.

Moving forward, as long as you no longer share images, there should be no problem with you continuing to enjoy your hobby. You may even upload some of those images - again, as long as images from the same reg./sequence do not appear on both accounts, as they have in the past.

Comment

Hello,
                    i have now everything understand about the JP regulate, i have 33 images from the JP database Yesterday deleted which i think the are to similar between my Account and my sons Account.
                    You can check if you like, when you will more images deleted let me know it!
                    For the Future i know now what is do when we are going together airplanes spotten and Upload Images to the JP Queue. Whis this you never see problems from me/us.
                    When i have questions about an Image i show you First and you can take a look about it.

Sorry one more time!

Regards Timo

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos Adobe D-ABVR.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	551.4 KB
ID:	1103940Click image for larger version

Name:	Adobe D-ABVR-0,84(122).jpg
Views:	167
Size:	713.9 KB
ID:	1103942
                      Hi,
                      i have a question:
                      Image one i acceped in my account .
                      My son woud like Upload Image two in the queue.
                      It the same registation (D-ABVR) and same spotting location.The first is Photo date 28.12.2019, the second is Photo date 15.03.2020.
                      Is this allowed or not?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	Jetphotos Adobe D-ABVR.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	551.4 KB
ID:	1103940Click image for larger version

Name:	Adobe D-ABVR-0,84(122).jpg
Views:	167
Size:	713.9 KB
ID:	1103942
                        Hi,
                        i have a question:
                        Image one i acceped in my account .
                        My son woud like Upload Image two in the queue.
                        It the same registation (D-ABVR) and same spotting location.The first is Photo date 28.12.2019, the second is Photo date 15.03.2020.
                        Is this allowed or not?
                        Should be ok, thanks for checking first

Comment

Name:	Jetphotos Adobe D-AECA.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	1104019

Name:	Adobe D-AECA0,86(85)-2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	1104020
                          Hi,
                          First image is in my Account
                          D-AECA Photo date is 25.04.2020

Second image is same registration with Photo date 07.11.2020
                          Allowed or not for my sons Account or not?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	Jetphotos Adobe D-AECA.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	1104019

Name:	Adobe D-AECA0,86(85)-2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	1104020
                            Hi,
                            First image is in my Account
                            D-AECA Photo date is 25.04.2020

Second image is same registration with Photo date 07.11.2020
                            Allowed or not for my sons Account or not?
                            Different dates should generally not be considered similar, so should be ok.

Comment

Name:	Adobe EDDF-Runay-0,47(25)29.12.2020.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	743.9 KB
ID:	1106320
                              Hello and Happy new year,
                              this was rejectet for "too hash kontrast"
                              Can I improve it to upload it again or do you see no possibility here?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	Adobe EDDF-Runay-0,47(25)29.12.2020.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	743.9 KB
ID:	1106320
                                Hello and Happy new year,
                                this was rejectet for "too hash kontrast"
                                Can I improve it to upload it again or do you see no possibility here?
                                Too harsh = too strong. To fix it, make it less strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X