Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebastianl - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sebastianl - editing advice

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7788327
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7788182

    Hi!
    I need an advice - is it too much or too little contrast? Histogram looks pretty good, black is black...I have lot of rejection due to this reason recently. Can you help me evaluate this photos?
    Regards
    Sebastian
    Sebastian

  • #2
    Originally posted by sebastianl View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7788327
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7788182

    Hi!
    I need an advice - is it too much or too little contrast? Histogram looks pretty good, black is black...I have lot of rejection due to this reason recently. Can you help me evaluate this photos?
    Regards
    Sebastian
    Flat light/poor background contrast. Might not be able to fix these with more editing, as they are more of a rejection for aesthetics.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Flat light/poor background contrast. Might not be able to fix these with more editing, as they are more of a rejection for aesthetics.
      Now I understand...hmm...looks like lot of good photos might be not accepted due to weather conditions. Thanks for reply and explanation, now I know my screen is OK and it is not contrast problem from technical point of view.

      Have a nice day!

      Sebastian
      Sebastian

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sebastianl View Post

        Now I understand...hmm...looks like lot of good photos might be not accepted due to weather conditions. Thanks for reply and explanation, now I know my screen is OK and it is not contrast problem from technical point of view.

        Have a nice day!

        Sebastian
        Yep, as a general rule don't upload anything from cloudy days. Occasionally shots on the ground with good editing can get accepted.

        Comment

        Working...
        X