Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Worner - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you, I won't persist with that one. Can I get your opinion on this RAAF VIP jet pls?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAF Falcon 7X A56-001.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	608.6 KB
ID:	1087968

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
      Thank you, I won't persist with that one. Can I get your opinion on this RAAF VIP jet pls?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAF Falcon 7X A56-001.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	608.6 KB
ID:	1087968
      Overprocessed.

      Comment


      • Thank you. I've wound everything back on this version, do you think it's viable?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAF A56-001 rework.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	1087995

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
          Thank you. I've wound everything back on this version, do you think it's viable?

          Click image for larger version

Name:	RAAF A56-001 rework.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	1087995
          Editing halos gone. Might not want to 'wind things up' in the first place next time.

          Comment


          • Thank you - good advice. A slightly different question: the top photo of the two below is already in the JP database. Would the lower photo be rejected for 'similar'? it was taken some hours after the first one.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHV.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	1088170Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHV.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	434.7 KB
ID:	1088169

            Comment


            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
              Thank you - good advice. A slightly different question: the top photo of the two below is already in the JP database. Would the lower photo be rejected for 'similar'? it was taken some hours after the first one.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHV.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	1088170Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHV.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	434.7 KB
ID:	1088169
              Subjective decision as technically two different stages of flight (landing/take off), but yes this would likely be a similar rejection as the angle is quite similar. Do you really need to have both images on the DB?

              Comment


              • Good point! With so few aircraft moving through Perth at the moment I think I was just getting desperate to upload images. I'll let that one go. Can I get your feedback on the B777 freighter below?

                This image is 1600x900. I've been given approval to upload in 1920px, but only want to go as far as 1600px wide right now, and I'm also happy to stay at 1280px if 1600px is going to start showing up faults.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar Cargo B777 A7-BFB green.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	637.6 KB
ID:	1088464

                Comment


                • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                  Good point! With so few aircraft moving through Perth at the moment I think I was just getting desperate to upload images. I'll let that one go. Can I get your feedback on the B777 freighter below?

                  This image is 1600x900. I've been given approval to upload in 1920px, but only want to go as far as 1600px wide right now, and I'm also happy to stay at 1280px if 1600px is going to start showing up faults.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar Cargo B777 A7-BFB green.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	637.6 KB
ID:	1088464
                  Too low in the frame, and a bit dark.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks - does this version fix the issues?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar Carho B777 A7-BFB rework.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	656.3 KB
ID:	1088495

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                      Thanks - does this version fix the issues?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar Carho B777 A7-BFB rework.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	656.3 KB
ID:	1088495
                      Borderline on both counts but acceptable for me.

                      Comment


                      • Thank you! Can I get an opinion on this SQ 787 please?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCC.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	592.0 KB
ID:	1088558

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                          Thank you! Can I get an opinion on this SQ 787 please?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCC.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	592.0 KB
ID:	1088558
                          A touch soft, but ok for me.

                          Comment


                          • Thank you! Can I please get feedback on this QF A330?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Qantas A330 VH-EBV.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1,009.0 KB
ID:	1088992

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                              Thank you! Can I please get feedback on this QF A330?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Qantas A330 VH-EBV.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1,009.0 KB
ID:	1088992
                              Looks a bit dark/flat & green.

                              Comment


                              • Thank you! can I get an opinion of another QF A330, below:

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qantas A330 VH-QPG.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	779.6 KB
ID:	1089118

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X