Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Worner - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you! the Qatar A350 got plenty of 'likes' on my local spotters' FB page so I'm happy to leave it.

    Speaking of Qatar A350s, can I get feedback on this image please?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 A7-ALZ 2 1600.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	782.6 KB
ID:	1098500

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
      Thank you! the Qatar A350 got plenty of 'likes' on my local spotters' FB page so I'm happy to leave it.

      Speaking of Qatar A350s, can I get feedback on this image please?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 A7-ALZ 2 1600.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	782.6 KB
ID:	1098500
      Would be ok for me.

      Comment


      • Thank you!

        Can I get an opinion on this Qatar A350? The rainbow was nice to capture, but I expect that alone won't get it over the line.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 Rainbow.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	728.4 KB
ID:	1098969

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
          Thank you!

          Can I get an opinion on this Qatar A350? The rainbow was nice to capture, but I expect that alone won't get it over the line.
          Sure it is a nice catch. It is somewhat dark but main issue is too far, you need to make a closer crop.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
            Thank you!

            Can I get an opinion on this Qatar A350? The rainbow was nice to capture, but I expect that alone won't get it over the line.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 Rainbow.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	728.4 KB
ID:	1098969
            Quality looks decent, but indeed you will need to crop closer.

            Comment


            • Thank you - does this version address the issues?

              I've gone for a 3x2 instead of a 16x9 so the rainbow remains visible.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 A7-AMX 1600 3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	1099046

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                Thank you - does this version address the issues?

                I've gone for a 3x2 instead of a 16x9 so the rainbow remains visible.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 A7-AMX 1600 3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	1099046
                You can try it, but some screeners may reject it for being a bit noisy and soft.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                Comment


                • Thank you, I'm pleased to report the 'rainbow' photo made the cut.

                  Can I get feedback on this Scoot Dreamliner please?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Scoot 787 9V-OJI.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	687.5 KB
ID:	1099539

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                    Thank you, I'm pleased to report the 'rainbow' photo made the cut.

                    Can I get feedback on this Scoot Dreamliner please?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Scoot 787 9V-OJI.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	687.5 KB
ID:	1099539
                    Too low in the frame, but other that that, would be ok for me.

                    Comment


                    • Thank you! can I get feedback on these images please? Two of them are of the same aircraft, one in approach configuration, the other in climb - would that warrant a rejection for 'similar'?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	MAS A330 9M-MTN 1600.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	678.0 KB
ID:	1099884Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCD 1600.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	801.6 KB
ID:	1099885Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCD climb 1600.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	661.9 KB
ID:	1099886

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                        Thank you! can I get feedback on these images please? Two of them are of the same aircraft, one in approach configuration, the other in climb - would that warrant a rejection for 'similar'?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	MAS A330 9M-MTN 1600.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	678.0 KB
ID:	1099884Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCD 1600.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	801.6 KB
ID:	1099885Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 9V-SCD climb 1600.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	661.9 KB
ID:	1099886
                        All of them are slightly overexposed and soft.
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                        Comment


                        • Thanks for the feedback. I've made some adjustments to the B787 images and opted for a different A330 image. Do these address the issues?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	MAS A330 climb 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	637.8 KB
ID:	1099930Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 approach 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	769.6 KB
ID:	1099932Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 climb 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	602.5 KB
ID:	1099931

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                            Thanks for the feedback. I've made some adjustments to the B787 images and opted for a different A330 image. Do these address the issues?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	MAS A330 climb 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	637.8 KB
ID:	1099930Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 approach 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	769.6 KB
ID:	1099932Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ B787 climb 1600 v2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	602.5 KB
ID:	1099931
                            Would be ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Thank you! can I please get an opinion on these two images:

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Myanmar A319 XY-ALN 1600.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	715.8 KB
ID:	1100250
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	R44 VH-IDW 1600.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	761.0 KB
ID:	1100249

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                                Thank you! can I please get an opinion on these two images:

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Myanmar A319 XY-ALN 1600.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	715.8 KB
ID:	1100250
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	R44 VH-IDW 1600.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	761.0 KB
ID:	1100249
                                Second one a bit low in the frame but otherwise they would be ok for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X