Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Worner - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
    Thank you!

    Can I get feedback on this Saab please?
    Im not screener, but in my opinion it has chromatic aberration, all other features are okay for me.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
      Thank you!

      Can I get feedback on this Saab please?
      Borderline for vignetting.

      Comment


      • Thank you,

        Can I get an opinion on this IL-76 please?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IL76 JP 2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	977.0 KB
ID:	1109905

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
          Can I get an opinion on this IL-76 please?
          Would be rejected for soft and vignetting.

          Comment


          • Thank you!

            Can I please get an opinion on this 737 freighter?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Toll 737 jp.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	522.1 KB
ID:	1110096

            Comment


            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
              Thank you!

              Can I please get an opinion on this 737 freighter?
              Too dark, and vignetting in corners.

              Comment


              • Thank you, does this version fix the issues?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Toll 737 jp 2.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	1110160

                Comment


                • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                  Thank you, does this version fix the issues?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Toll 737 jp 2.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	1110160
                  Contrast is too low now, and still strong vignetting on both left and right sides.

                  Comment


                  • Thank you,

                    Can I get an opinion of this Dreamliner please?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ 787 jp.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	546.5 KB
ID:	1110339

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                      Thank you,

                      Can I get an opinion of this Dreamliner please?
                      Would be rejected for soft, contrast, and color.

                      Comment


                      • Thank you - that can be one for the local spotters' Facebook group!

                        Can I get an opinion on these three images please?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A350 A7-ANI JP 2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	780.3 KB
ID:	1110502
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Emirates B777 A6-ECJ 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	829.7 KB ID:	1110499Click image for larger version  Name:	N920BM JP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	594.3 KB ID:	1110501

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                          Thank you - that can be one for the local spotters' Facebook group!

                          Can I get an opinion on these three images please?
                          1. dark, dirty
                          2. dark, contrast
                          3. dark

                          Comment


                          • Thank you,

                            Would I be able to get feedback on these images please?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ A350 9V-SMR jp.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	1,017.7 KB
ID:	1114024Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ all black JP.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1114025Click image for larger version

Name:	Lear VH-LJG.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	631.9 KB
ID:	1114026

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                              Thank you,

                              Would I be able to get feedback on these images please?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ A350 9V-SMR jp.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	1,017.7 KB
ID:	1114024Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ all black JP.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1114025Click image for larger version

Name:	Lear VH-LJG.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	631.9 KB
ID:	1114026
                              1. color
                              2. centering
                              3. soft/blurry

                              Comment


                              • Thank you.

                                Does the pic below have JP potential, realising that it does not show the entire airframe?

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	QF B737 nose 1920.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1114182

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X