Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Worner - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Thank you again. Do you think the pic below has any potential?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	QF 737 VXR.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	1079740

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by steveworner View Post
      Thank you again. Do you think the pic below has any potential?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	QF 737 VXR.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	1079740
      No. Besides being backlit, crop is too loose and it is blurry towards the nose.

      Comment


      • #63
        Thank you, I'll use it as my desktop wallpaper instead! can I get feedback on these two images please? there's a 'sunstar' (a reflection) near the cockpit window of the B777 - would that be a problem (if all other quality requirements were met of course)?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ B777 2 Feb 1280.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	1079920Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin A330 2 Feb 1280.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	449.5 KB
ID:	1079921

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by steveworner View Post
          Thank you, I'll use it as my desktop wallpaper instead! can I get feedback on these two images please? there's a 'sunstar' (a reflection) near the cockpit window of the B777 - would that be a problem (if all other quality requirements were met of course)?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ B777 2 Feb 1280.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	1079920Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin A330 2 Feb 1280.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	449.5 KB
ID:	1079921
          Yes, both have that small blown out area on the nose, but don't think it's bad enough a rejection would be guaranteed, only a possibility.

          Comment


          • #65
            Thanks for the advice - I'll try with a the image in the sequence for the ANZ - the blowout is away from the cockpit window and less obvious.

            Can I get feedback on the image below? I don't usually do 'on ground' shots but the opportunity presented itself.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A380 on ground 1280.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	604.4 KB
ID:	1080035

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by steveworner View Post
              Thanks for the advice - I'll try with a the image in the sequence for the ANZ - the blowout is away from the cockpit window and less obvious.

              Can I get feedback on the image below? I don't usually do 'on ground' shots but the opportunity presented itself.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A380 on ground 1280.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	604.4 KB
ID:	1080035
              Would be rejected for cut off.

              Comment


              • #67
                I've re-cropped this image, below - how does it look now?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A380 on ground 1280.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	1080121

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                  I've re-cropped this image, below - how does it look now?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A380 on ground 1280.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	1080121
                  Borderline soft and looks like bad edit/poor dust removal in the sky.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Thank you, I won't persist with that one. Can I get an opinion on these two images? I'm not sure if the pic with the two aircraft would qualify.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetstar A320 VQG v2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	604.0 KB
ID:	1080160Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink old and new.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	809.0 KB
ID:	1080161

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                      Thank you, I won't persist with that one. Can I get an opinion on these two images? I'm not sure if the pic with the two aircraft would qualify.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetstar A320 VQG v2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	604.0 KB
ID:	1080160Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink old and new.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	809.0 KB
ID:	1080161
                      Quality looks ok for both.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Thank you!

                        Can I get your opinion please on these two images?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29284.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	498.0 KB
ID:	1080253Click image for larger version

Name:	N828TK v2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	1080261

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                          Thank you!

                          Can I get your opinion please on these two images?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29284.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	498.0 KB
ID:	1080253Click image for larger version

Name:	N828TK v2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	1080261
                          First is ok; second needs better centering and a tighter crop.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thank you. Can I get feedback on these images please?

                            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_29319.jpg Views:	3 Size:	605.5 KB ID:	1080407
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ 777 ZK-OKA v2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	1080414

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                              Thank you. Can I get feedback on these images please?

                              Click image for larger version Name:	image_29319.jpg Views:	3 Size:	605.5 KB ID:	1080407
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ANZ 777 ZK-OKA v2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	436.5 KB
ID:	1080414
                              Both look OK for me.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Thank you! can I get an opinion on this A380 please:

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qatar A380 9 Feb 20.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	447.0 KB
ID:	1080439

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X