Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Worner - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you. Can I get feedback on these images please?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Asia A320 PK-AZD.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	1083665Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham Dash 8 400 VH-IYJ.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	456.0 KB
ID:	1083666Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham Embraer VH-ZPT.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	1083667

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
      Thank you. Can I get feedback on these images please?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Asia A320 PK-AZD.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	1083665Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham Dash 8 400 VH-IYJ.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	456.0 KB
ID:	1083666Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham Embraer VH-ZPT.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	1083667
      Borderline dark/soft on all three, but would be acceptable for me.

      Comment


      • Thank you! Can I get an opinion on these images please?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetstar A320 VH-VGF 3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	1083789Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29921.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	1083781Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29922.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	432.8 KB
ID:	1083782

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
          Thank you! Can I get an opinion on these images please?

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetstar A320 VH-VGF 3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	1083789Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29921.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	1083781Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29922.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	432.8 KB
ID:	1083782
          Same as with previous three.

          Comment


          • Thank you. Can I get an opinion on the sharpness of this B737 image? I'm working on some settings in LR and trying to find the right balance, i.e., overcome softness without over-sharpening.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin B737 VH-YFZ.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	429.8 KB
ID:	1083891

            Comment


            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
              Thank you. Can I get an opinion on the sharpness of this B737 image? I'm working on some settings in LR and trying to find the right balance, i.e., overcome softness without over-sharpening.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin B737 VH-YFZ.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	429.8 KB
ID:	1083891
              Would be acceptable for me.

              Comment


              • Thank you! Can I get feedback on these images please?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin 737 VH-YIF.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	1083990

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawker 850XP VH-MQY.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	713.8 KB
ID:	1083987Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NQE.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	648.5 KB
ID:	1083988Click image for larger version

Name:	Garuda B737 PK-GNJ.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	427.9 KB
ID:	1083989

                Comment


                • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                  Thank you! Can I get feedback on these images please?
                  Some noise visible in the sky, but otherwise don't see any major issues.

                  Comment


                  • Thank you. Do you think the image below has JP potential?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ A350 9V-SHE.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	1084063

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                      Thank you. Do you think the image below has JP potential?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	SQ A350 9V-SHE.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	1084063
                      Crop is too wide. Other than that, light's not at a great angle, so (if cropped tighter) borderline at best I'd say.

                      Comment


                      • Thank you. Can I get an opinion on this image please? I'm concerned dust may be an issue.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	QF 787 100 years.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	1084352

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                          Thank you. Can I get an opinion on this image please? I'm concerned dust may be an issue.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	QF 787 100 years.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	1084352
                          Don't see any dust.

                          Comment


                          • Thank you. Can I get an opinion on this image please?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHO-2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	1084566

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steveworner View Post
                              Thank you. Can I get an opinion on this image please?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	QantasLink F100 VH-NHO-2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	1084566
                              All in all not bad, but it may be rejected for contrast. The white fuselage on white clouds doesn't help much here.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                              Comment


                              • Thank you - good advice. Can I get feedback on the A330 below?

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Qantas A330 VH-EBN.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	1084618

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X