Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kalvenite - prescreening request/advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
    Editing advice needed on horizon. I am unable to understand on fixing the horizon for wide angle shots. Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4769.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	637.5 KB
ID:	1096267
    Needs CW rotation. Horizon needs to be balanced, on wide angle as well as narrow angle views.

    Comment


    • #77
      Pre-screening advice pls. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6833.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	1097764

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
        Pre-screening advice pls. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6833.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	1097764
        Oversharpened; might be a bit blurry/heat hazed as well.

        Comment


        • #79
          Pre-screening advice pls. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8217.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1101781

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
            Pre-screening advice pls. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8217.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1101781
            Not very good light. Very high chance of a dark/contrast rejection.

            Comment


            • #81
              Pre-screening advice please. Specially on horizon. Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2829.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	641.8 KB
ID:	1104375

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
                Pre-screening advice please. Specially on horizon. Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2829.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	641.8 KB
ID:	1104375
                Yes, definitely need to adjust the horizon (CW needed).

                Comment


                • #83
                  Pre-screening advice please. Thanks.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5163.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	1105759

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
                    Pre-screening advice please. Thanks.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5163.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	1105759
                    Soft/blurry, contrast, and noise are issues.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hi,
                      Could you please give pre-screening advice on this Runway shot. Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9333.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	1107368

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
                        Hi,
                        Could you please give pre-screening advice on this Runway shot. Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9333.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	1107368
                        Soft/blurry, compressed, contrast.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Pre-screening advice please. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	405.2 KB
ID:	1116564

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by kalvenite View Post
                            Pre-screening advice please. ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	405.2 KB
ID:	1116564
                            Borderline contrast.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X