Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejection Help

    Hello, this photo was rejected for being over processed/bad processing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to fix this? Thanks

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7881134

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jarrod Swanwick View Post
    Hello, this photo was rejected for being over processed/bad processing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to fix this? Thanks

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7881134
    Avoid doing whatever it is that you are doing to cause the halos visible around the tail and front of the aircraft.

    Comment


    • #3
      All that I adjusted was the exposure, took it down a bit. Didn't think that would make such an impact on the halos

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jarrod Swanwick View Post
        All that I adjusted was the exposure, took it down a bit. Didn't think that would make such an impact on the halos
        Well, they're there so you've done something, intentionally or not.

        Comment


        • #5
          I had this photo rejected for "Horizon Un-level" today. I have levelled it to the hangar just in front of the nose gear however it was rejected. I am not sure where else I should level it to

          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7925445

          Comment


          • #6
            Rotate a little bit to the right and will be fine, I think.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jarrod Swanwick View Post
              I had this photo rejected for "Horizon Un-level" today. I have levelled it to the hangar just in front of the nose gear however it was rejected. I am not sure where else I should level it to

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7925445
              CCW rotation needed.
              Also a little bit soft, & underexposed(Just my opinion)

              Comment

              Working...
              X