Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim D'Amico - Prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tim D'Amico - Prescreening request / editing advice

    Trying a new edit in LR and PS...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TEST ABSA.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	1079982

  • #2
    Not a screener but the lighting is amazing!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tim D'Amico View Post
      Trying a new edit in LR and PS...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	TEST ABSA.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	1079982
      Just a bit oversharpened. Other than that, the contrast is a bit weak, but would be ok for me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Small tweaks.... Lowered Sharpening by 20% and raised contrast by 10... Thoughts?Click image for larger version  Name:	PRABD (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	382.0 KB ID:	1080000

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tim D'Amico View Post
          Small tweaks.... Lowered Sharpening by 20% and raised contrast by 10... Thoughts?Click image for larger version Name:	PRABD (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	382.0 KB ID:	1080000
          Sharpening should be ok, but I'd still say borderline for dark/contrast.

          Comment


          • #6
            While I work on cleaning up the ABSA Cargo.... Thoughts on this 767-300

            Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-MSX.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1080040

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tim D'Amico View Post
              While I work on cleaning up the ABSA Cargo.... Thoughts on this 767-300

              Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-MSX.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1080040
              Borderline for (weak) contrast.

              Comment


              • #8
                Before I stopped to read instructions on the forum... I had submitted this and it was rejected for being underexposed... THoughts on it now?


                Click image for larger version

Name:	C6BFX 2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1080085

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tim D'Amico View Post
                  Before I stopped to read instructions on the forum... I had submitted this and it was rejected for being underexposed... THoughts on it now?


                  Click image for larger version

Name:	C6BFX 2.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1080085
                  Still a bit dark, and contrast is quite low. Somewhat soft as well.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Second attempt... Thoughts?

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	C6BFX 2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1080588

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tim D'Amico View Post
                      Second attempt... Thoughts?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	C6BFX 2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1080588
                      Looks acceptable to me.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X