Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rod31 - Prescreening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    still soft.
    Do you think it's editable ? I was to the maximum focal of my lens, the sharpness is degraded...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rod31 View Post

      Do you think it's editable ? I was to the maximum focal of my lens, the sharpness is degraded...
      Without seeing the original I could only speculate, but based your own comments that speculation would be no.

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi all !

        Would this photo be acceptable ?
        From my opinion, the forward is ok but the tailplane is soft/blur...

        Thank you in advance !

        Click image for larger version  Name:	F-WZFZ-1-HD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	409.2 KB ID:	1115022

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rod31 View Post
          Hi all !

          Would this photo be acceptable ?
          From my opinion, the forward is ok but the tailplane is soft/blur...
          Whole aircraft a bit soft/blurry in fact. Contrast also pretty washed out.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi !

            Could I have some advice for this rejected pic ?

            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9148506

            I understand that the aircraft is a bit high in the frame but what about the categories wrong or missing ?
            What did I do wrong ?
            should I select Special Scheme ?

            Thank you in advance for your help !

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rod31 View Post
              Hi !

              Could I have some advice for this rejected pic ?

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9148506

              I understand that the aircraft is a bit high in the frame but what about the categories wrong or missing ?
              What did I do wrong ?
              should I select Special Scheme ?

              Thank you in advance for your help !
              Correct, Special Scheme is needed.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Correct, Special Scheme is needed.
                Thank you !

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hi everyone,

                  Could I have some advice for this rejected pic ?

                  I have uploaded firstly as is, I got a rejection for Too much or too little contrast.
                  I guess the contrast was a bit high.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2-HD.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	1117854

                  Then I reposted it with a new edit (I reduced contrast a bit)

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2-2HD.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	541.1 KB
ID:	1117855

                  My pic has been rejected for the same reason, Too much or too little contrast.
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9199672

                  Is the contrast now too low on the second pic?

                  Thank you !

                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hi,

                    I am not a screener, but I would say you can easily achieve better result by adjusting via curves - check left side of attached picture.


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_40986.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	576.4 KB
ID:	1117860
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hi,

                      Thank you very much for your help Majky737

                      I tried to improve a bit, is it better now ?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2-3HD.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	1117962

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Rod31 View Post
                        Hi,

                        Thank you very much for your help Majky737

                        I tried to improve a bit, is it better now ?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2-3HD.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	1117962
                        Contrast still weak. Also dirty.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hi,

                          I restarted to work from the raw.
                          What do you think of this new proposal ?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2HDv2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	476.8 KB
ID:	1118587

                          Thanks again !
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rod31 View Post
                            Hi,

                            I restarted to work from the raw.
                            What do you think of this new proposal ?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEC-2HDv2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	476.8 KB
ID:	1118587

                            Thanks again !
                            Would be rejected for dark.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X