Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hkgaviationspotting - prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hkgaviationspotting - prescreening advice

    Hello all,

    I am still relatively new to Jetphotos and I would like to know if these photos stand a chance to be accepted. If not, any suggestions on how I can improve them? Many thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CN-ROP.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	713.0 KB
ID:	1080250
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-EDL.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	544.8 KB
ID:	1080249

  • #2
    Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
    Hello all,

    I am still relatively new to Jetphotos and I would like to know if these photos stand a chance to be accepted. If not, any suggestions on how I can improve them? Many thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CN-ROP.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	713.0 KB
ID:	1080250
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-EDL.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	544.8 KB
ID:	1080249
    Poor light (contrast/color) on the first, editing not likely to help much. Second has strong halos around the aircraft, and would need a cleaner edit to be acceptable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks! But how would I get rid of the halos around the aircraft? Lightroom? Photoshop?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
        Thanks! But how would I get rid of the halos around the aircraft? Lightroom? Photoshop?
        You don't get rid of them. You avoid them in the first place.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for your help!

          Comment


          • #6
            Would this make the cut? Thanks in advance!

            Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7631.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	1080401

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
              Would this make the cut? Thanks in advance!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7631.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	1080401
              No, would be rejected for color, contrast, compression, overprocessed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks though!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would this photo be accepted? If not, any fixes available? Thanks in advance!

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1597.tif.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	1081463

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X