Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hkgaviationspotting - prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
    Hello again! I would like some prescreening advice on these photos, please. Thank you!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	N318LS Ver 1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	1087253Click image for larger version

Name:	Vietnam 789 Ver 1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	379.9 KB
ID:	1087254Click image for larger version

Name:	Korean 77F Ver 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	755.6 KB
ID:	1087255Click image for larger version

Name:	UPS MD11 Ver 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	383.3 KB
ID:	1087256
    1. dirty, overprocessed, borderline centering
    2. dirty, centering, borderline overprocessed
    3. borderline centering
    4. dirty, overprocessed, centering

    Comment


    • #47
      For overprocessed, what is the issue? Is it editing halos or is there too much noise reduction in the photo? Thanks!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
        For overprocessed, what is the issue? Is it editing halos or is there too much noise reduction in the photo? Thanks!
        In this case, editing halos.

        Comment


        • #49
          Toned down the editing and reduced the use of the shadow/highlights sliders in Lightroom. Also, recentered all the photos Would these be ok? Thanks again!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	394.7 KB
ID:	1087327Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	406.7 KB
ID:	1087328Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-5.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	403.0 KB
ID:	1087329
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-9.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	1087330

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
            Toned down the editing and reduced the use of the shadow/highlights sliders in Lightroom. Also, recentered all the photos Would these be ok? Thanks again!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	394.7 KB
ID:	1087327Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	406.7 KB
ID:	1087328Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-5.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	403.0 KB
ID:	1087329
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416-9.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	1087330
            1. dirty, overprocessed
            2. dirty, overprocessed, centering
            3. dirty
            4. centering

            Not going to comment on these any more.

            Comment


            • #51
              Thanks so much for the advice! May I get some prescreening advice on this photo please?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5466.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	375.4 KB
ID:	1087450

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by hkgaviationspotting View Post
                Thanks so much for the advice! May I get some prescreening advice on this photo please?

                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_5466.jpg Views:	0 Size:	375.4 KB ID:	1087450
                Soft and dust spot.

                Comment

                Working...
                X