Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrey- prescreening advice

Dear Members,
    Hope you are all well. I am new to the forum and I just wanted to seek your thoughts/advice on this picture. Whether this would be accepted or not, and what may be improved?

Thankyou in advance!

Regards
    Shrey

Originally posted by Shrey View Post
    Dear Members,
    Hope you are all well. I am new to the forum and I just wanted to seek your thoughts/advice on this picture. Whether this would be accepted or not, and what may be improved?

Thankyou in advance!

Regards
    Shrey
    There are several minor issues with contrast (flat), exposure (low), and processing (light halos visible). These may be fixable with a better edit.

Comment

Hi!
      Hope youre safe and well! Would just like to request a prescreening on this please!

Regards
      Shrey
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi!
        Hope youre safe and well! Would just like to request a prescreening on this please!

Regards
        Shrey
        Hi, this image has potential issues with softness contrast/underexposure, and possibly motive.

Comment

Will try to fix these issues. Thankyou!

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the earlier advice! Hope youre well. Would request prescreening on these two images please!

Regards

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the earlier advice! Hope youre well. Would request prescreening on these two images please!

Regards
              Seeing as how you decided to submit the previous image even after being told there were issues, I'm going to pass on giving any more advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Seeing as how you decided to submit the previous image even after being told there were issues, I'm going to pass on giving any more advice.
                I do respect you and your advise. Trust me, I do, and for that, if it came out as if I do not care about your advise, I apologise for that. The previous image was submitted after making necessary changes. There was one rejection after which it was worked upon again and finally uploaded. It was not the same edit that I had posted here but had reworked. I request if you could please guide me on the second files, and know, I do respect and value you and your opinion.

Regards

Comment

Hi!

Regards
                  1) backlit, contrast
                  2) contrast
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

1) backlit, contrast
                    2) contrast
                    Thankyou!

Comment

Hi!
                      Reposting here. Sorry did not know that rejection questions should be under prescreening poll. I recently submitted two photos for consideration. While they were rejected due to issues, both of them had one of the reasons as "Bad Info: Genre" . Im trying to figure out what exactly is genre? Ive looked at a few threads and it refers to operator. Both I posted were acrobatic teams operated by the Indian Air Force. Infact, one of the aircrafts had most of its counterparts on the database, and I took the information from there to fill it up. Yet that was a rejection reason. Theyre both operated by the air force itself and it has not changed. Additionally, I looked at some past photos too and it said that theyre operated by the air force still. So if I could please get some idea on this Id really appreciate it!

The rejections. While there are other reasons, Id like to gain clarity on the genre part as it is a first for me and Im clear about the others.
                      Helicopter:
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

However, I saw other similar ones, and had used the same operator etc.

Plane:
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This is, like the helicopter, still operated by the air force. I looked at pics of the previous planes they flew, and even they said India- Air Force, so what is the genre issue here?
                      Additionally, right before this, I had the rejection for another shot of this aircraft ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8502221 ) . However, that only mentioned heat and not genre, so where did I go wrong, and how can I avoid the genre rejection for my future posts please?

Thankyou so much!

Regards
                      Shrey

Comment

Hi,

The rejections. While there are other reasons, Id like to gain clarity on the genre part as it is a first for me and Im clear about the others.
                        Helicopter:
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8502493
                        This is a military aircraft. You uploaded it as civilian.

Additionally, right before this, I had the rejection for another shot of this aircraft ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8502221 ) . However, that only mentioned heat and not genre, so where did I go wrong, and how can I avoid the genre rejection for my future posts please?
                        You uploaded this as military, so the genre was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          Hi,

This is a military aircraft. You uploaded it as civilian.

You uploaded this as military, so the genre was correct.
                          Thanks so much! I may have missed this out in a hurry and did not realise. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Hi!
                            I hope youre well! I had two questions if you could please guide me for them:

1) Take formation flying as an instance. Can one picture be used for 2 registrations? Eg: Theres 3 aircrafts flying, Reg A, B and C. I upload the same picture for reg A and then the same for Reg B too. Bear in mind, both of them are clearly visible in whole.

2) If not the same picture, am I allowed to use a similar but slightly diff picture? Eg: A picture for Reg A and a few clicks after that for Reg B (so basically captured at different moments of take off kinda )

Id love if you could please help me out here. Thankyou so much ! Will await your reply!

Regards
                            Shrey

Comment

Hi!
                              I hope youre well! I had two questions if you could please guide me for them:

1) Take formation flying as an instance. Can one picture be used for 2 registrations? Eg: Theres 3 aircrafts flying, Reg A, B and C. I upload the same picture for reg A and then the same for Reg B too. Bear in mind, both of them are clearly visible in whole.

2) If not the same picture, am I allowed to use a similar but slightly diff picture? Eg: A picture for Reg A and a few clicks after that for Reg B (so basically captured at different moments of take off kinda )

Id love if you could please help me out here. Thankyou so much ! Will await your reply!

Regards
                              Shrey
                              No for both. These will be considered similar. Closely cropped images of each (different) aircraft from the sequence will be acceptable, however.

Comment

Working...
                              X