Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

saligrama - Prescreening help/editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Could you give me advice on properly fixing the Lufthansa photo?

    Also, can I get a prescreening on the following?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      Last time I'm going to ask you to kindly read here:

      https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

      You can disregard those requests if you please, but I won't be answering any more requests if that's the case.

      Originally posted by saligrama View Post
      Could you give me advice on properly fixing the Lufthansa photo?
      Needs slight CCW rotation, and better (more discreet) dust removal.

      Originally posted by saligrama View Post
      Also, can I get a prescreening on the following?
      1. contrast
      2. horizon, contrast
      3. soft, dark/contrast
      4. ok
      5. contrast/borderline backlit, centering

      Comment


      • #18
        Hi,

        Can you check these for contrast/exposure and horizon? Also, are there too many vehicles in the foreground for the Emirates even if they don't obstruct the aircraft?

        Lastly, is the Air France pic from the previous post salvageable or do the weather conditions rule out any chance of saving it via editing?

        Thanks and sorry about the previous post.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by saligrama View Post
          Hi,

          Can you check these for contrast/exposure and horizon? Also, are there too many vehicles in the foreground for the Emirates even if they don't obstruct the aircraft?
          1. contrast, borderline backlit
          2. soft, centering, contrast
          3. soft
          4. noise, contrast
          5. horizon, centering, cut off

          Originally posted by saligrama View Post
          Lastly, is the Air France pic from the previous post salvageable or do the weather conditions rule out any chance of saving it via editing?
          Not likely to be salvageable.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi,

            Can you check these for contrast/exposure, sharpness, and horizon?
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by saligrama View Post
              Hi,

              Can you check these for contrast/exposure, sharpness, and horizon?
              1-2 contrast/color, noise
              3. centering
              4. dark/contrast, centering
              5. horizon

              Comment


              • #22
                I had this 789 get rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7940966

                Does the one I've uploaded fix the problems pointed out by the screeners (too low in frame, contrast)?

                Also could I get a prescreening on the remainder for contrast/exposure, centering, and sharpness?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by saligrama View Post
                  I had this 789 get rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7940966

                  Does the one I've uploaded fix the problems pointed out by the screeners (too low in frame, contrast)?

                  Also could I get a prescreening on the remainder for contrast/exposure, centering, and sharpness?
                  All 5 look acceptable. If I were to be nitpicking, then maybe, that the Southwest lacks a bit contrast.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thank you!

                    Just a few remain from that spotting trip; could you review these for contrast/exposure, centering, and sharpness?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by saligrama View Post
                      Thank you!

                      Just a few remain from that spotting trip; could you review these for contrast/exposure, centering, and sharpness?
                      1. soft, contrast, overprocessed
                      2. centering, contrast, heat haze
                      3. centering
                      4. dirty, overprocessed, noisy
                      5. cut off

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thank you for the advice.

                        I had this B6 A321 N945JT get rejected which I had prescreened earlier and the only criticism was centering, which I fixed. However, the rejection is for bad contrast and color. Do you think I have a chance at appeal?

                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7968595
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by saligrama View Post
                          Thank you for the advice.

                          I had this B6 A321 N945JT get rejected which I had prescreened earlier and the only criticism was centering, which I fixed. However, the rejection is for bad contrast and color. Do you think I have a chance at appeal?

                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7968595
                          Color is not an issue. Contrast maybe borderline, but obviously would have been ok for me. I'd say appeal would be 50/50.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Color is not an issue. Contrast maybe borderline, but obviously would have been ok for me. I'd say appeal would be 50/50.
                            No more advice from me until you read this COMPLETELY and start to follow what it says:

                            https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                            #8 says...?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X