Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dom smith - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dom smith - editing advice

    hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by dom smith View Post
    hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Hi,

    First two are quite soft, almost blurry. On the other hand, latter two are borderline oversharpened. These issues may be fixable.

    Comment


    • #3
      hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dom smith View Post
        hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
        A bit soft on the latter two, but otherwise ok.

        Comment


        • #5
          i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening

          Comment


          • #6
            A bit soft = needs more sharpening
            Latter = second or last of pair or list

            Originally posted by dom smith View Post
            i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening
            So yes

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dom smith View Post
                Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
                First two show signs of softness/blur, but last three should be ok. Don't see any issues with horizon.

                Comment

                Working...
                X