dom smith - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dom smith - editing advice

hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dom smith View Post
    hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Hi,

First two are quite soft, almost blurry. On the other hand, latter two are borderline oversharpened. These issues may be fixable.

Comment

hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
      Attached Files

Comment

hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
        A bit soft on the latter two, but otherwise ok.

Comment

i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening

Comment

A bit soft = needs more sharpening
            Latter = second or last of pair or list

i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening
            So yes

Comment

Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
                First two show signs of softness/blur, but last three should be ok. Don't see any issues with horizon.

Comment

Working...
                X