dom smith - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dom smith - editing advice

hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dom smith View Post
    hello, can i get these images pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5213.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	1081686
    Hi,

First two are quite soft, almost blurry. On the other hand, latter two are borderline oversharpened. These issues may be fixable.

Comment

hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
      Attached Files

Comment

hi their, can i get these images pre-screened im having trouble with horizon, any other issues could you let me know. many thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4238.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	686.4 KB
ID:	1086302
        A bit soft on the latter two, but otherwise ok.

Comment

i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening

Comment

A bit soft = needs more sharpening
            Latter = second or last of pair or list

i take it by that you mean the Qantas is fine but the BA and VS could do with sharpening
            So yes

Comment

Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi their, please may i get these 5 photos pre-screened. thank you. im having issues with horizon and and under sharpening. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4480.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1088875.
                First two show signs of softness/blur, but last three should be ok. Don't see any issues with horizon.

Comment

Good morning, wondering if any screeners could help with some advice, i had about 10 photos screened this morning, only 2/10 got accepted, all these photos are from the same spot and time of day so all of them have been cropped to the right height, the horizon is the same, and the amount of sharpening i added was the same. I don't mind my photos been rejected and most the time I can see why, However, the 2 photos that did get accepted were probably the softest 2 out of the 10, the rest got called to soft but they are equally as sharp as the ones that got accepted, can anyone help with this as I think its unfair, thanks.

Photos linked below

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10295357 (My Ryanair photo that got accepted is the exact same as this photo)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10295359 (Wrong info given but they didn't correct)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Good morning, wondering if any screeners could help with some advice, i had about 10 photos screened this morning, only 2/10 got accepted, all these photos are from the same spot and time of day so all of them have been cropped to the right height, the horizon is the same, and the amount of sharpening i added was the same. I don't mind my photos been rejected and most the time I can see why, However, the 2 photos that did get accepted were probably the softest 2 out of the 10, the rest got called to soft but they are equally as sharp as the ones that got accepted, can anyone help with this as I think its unfair, thanks.
                    Images are all a bit soft, yes. For the bad info, please read the registration on the aircraft more carefully.

Comment

But my Ryanair that got accepted is softer than the ones that got rejected, that's my point, so how can a photo that's softer get accepted than ones that are sharper?

Comment

The point im trying to make is you accepted the Ryanair 737Max which is softer than the photos you rejected, so how does that make sense? You can see the rej is soft and all the other photos are alot sharper but they get rejceted? make some sense

Comment

The point im trying to make is you accepted the Ryanair 737Max which is softer than the photos you rejected, so how does that make sense? You can see the rej is soft and all the other photos are alot sharper but they get rejceted? make some sense
                          Not sure which accepted image you are referring to, and while you may subjectively think it was softer obviously the screener(s) disagreed that they were 'a lot sharper'. If you really feel that it should have been rejected as well, it can be removed, but I'd recommend you keep it in

Comment

Can i get some editing advice. would these get accepted?
                            Attached Files

Comment

would these get accepted - editing advice
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X