No announcement yet.

SH.Geng -Prescreening help/ Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for prescreening. How about this photo? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09405.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	430.9 KB
ID:	1083737

Comment

Originally posted by SH.Geng View Post
      Thanks a lot for prescreening. How about this photo? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09405.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	430.9 KB
ID:	1083737
      Would be rejected for contrast and overprocessed/manipulation due to the bad edit of the sky next to the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be rejected for contrast and overprocessed/manipulation due to the bad edit of the sky next to the tail.
        I see. Does that look better?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC094015.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	1083756
        Attached Files

Comment

I see. Does that look better?

Name:	DSC094015.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	1083756
          Nope. Looks even less acceptable, mainly the harsh contrast.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Nope. Looks even less acceptable, mainly the harsh contrast.
            Okay, I have reduced the contrast now, does that looks better? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC094051.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	1083773
            Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I have reduced the contrast now, does that looks better? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC094051.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	1083773
              Harsh contrast, too dark.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                Harsh contrast, too dark.
                Okay, now better? And by the way, this a343 has a panda sticker on it, do I need to select the "special scheme" catagory?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC0940511.jpg Views:	0 Size:	458.8 KB ID:	1083840
                Attached Files

Comment

And also, how about these photos? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00614.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	792.2 KB
ID:	1083852Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00634.JPG Views:	0 Size:	770.8 KB ID:	1083850
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC09760.JPG Views:	0 Size:	773.4 KB ID:	1083848
                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05717.JPG Views:	0 Size:	683.0 KB ID:	1083858Also, I want to ask for opinions on this photo. The cropping and is okay or not? If not, how can I make it right
                    Attached Files

Comment

And also, how about these photos? Click image for larger version

Views:	24
Size:	792.2 KB
ID:	1083852Click image for larger version Name:	DSC00634.JPG Views:	0 Size:	770.8 KB ID:	1083850
                      Click image for larger version Name:	DSC09760.JPG Views:	0 Size:	773.4 KB ID:	1083848
                      These all have issues with contrast and softness/heat haze to varying degrees.

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC05717.JPG Views:	0 Size:	683.0 KB ID:	1083858Also, I want to ask for opinions on this photo. The cropping and is okay or not? If not, how can I make it right
                      It is not. Don't crop the engines like that.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply. As for the last A380, this is the whole photo. Do you have some suggestions about the cropping? Or the better choice is not to crop it. And if I upload this photo, Is it possible to be accepted?
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC057171.JPG Views:	0 Size:	641.6 KB ID:	1083878
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have also further edited these two photos, Are they better now? By the way, do you have any edit recommendation for my previous SAS A343?

Views:	17
Size:	849.0 KB
ID:	1083881Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00634.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	827.8 KB
ID:	1083883
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply. As for the last A380, this is the whole photo. Do you have some suggestions about the cropping? Or the better choice is not to crop it. And if I upload this photo, Is it possible to be accepted?
                            The crop is acceptable, but the quality not so much. There are issues with contrast, color, sharpening, etc..

I have also further edited these two photos, Are they better now?
                            Still suffering from contrast/heat haze/sharpening issues. Not sure they are fixable.

By the way, do you have any edit recommendation for my previous SAS A343?
                            Poor light. Also not sure if it is fixable.

Comment

The crop is acceptable, but the quality not so much. There are issues with contrast, color, sharpening, etc..

Still suffering from contrast/heat haze/sharpening issues. Not sure they are fixable.

Poor light. Also not sure if it is fixable.
                              OK, thank you very much for your opinion.

Comment

Hi screeners, could you give me some advice on this photo? Especially on the cropping, color and contrast. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05858.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1084406
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X