Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by SH.Geng View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09788.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	828.0 KB
ID:	1084476 How about this photo? Is it acceptable? And will it be rejected for similar to this photo?https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9518958
    too similar

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied

Name:	DSC09788.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	828.0 KB
ID:	1084476 How about this photo? Is it acceptable? And will it be rejected for similar to this photo?https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9518958
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Don't see a big difference in color; also soft towards right edge and somewhat noisy.
    Thank you, is it fixable? and what should I do? Increasing the contrast?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thank you, and now looks better?

Name:	DSC05858.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	652.2 KB
ID:	1084425
    Don't see a big difference in color; also soft towards right edge and somewhat noisy.

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

IMO white balance is a bit off and the photo looks a bit dull and lacking contrast.
    Thank you, and now looks better?

Views:	15
Size:	652.2 KB
ID:	1084425
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi screeners, could you give me some advice on this photo? Especially on the cropping, color and contrast. Click image for larger version

Views:	19
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1084406
    IMO white balance is a bit off and the photo looks a bit dull and lacking contrast.

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    Hi screeners, could you give me some advice on this photo? Especially on the cropping, color and contrast. Click image for larger version

Views:	19
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1084406
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied

The crop is acceptable, but the quality not so much. There are issues with contrast, color, sharpening, etc..

Still suffering from contrast/heat haze/sharpening issues. Not sure they are fixable.

Poor light. Also not sure if it is fixable.
    OK, thank you very much for your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thank you very much for your reply. As for the last A380, this is the whole photo. Do you have some suggestions about the cropping? Or the better choice is not to crop it. And if I upload this photo, Is it possible to be accepted?
    The crop is acceptable, but the quality not so much. There are issues with contrast, color, sharpening, etc..

I have also further edited these two photos, Are they better now?
    Still suffering from contrast/heat haze/sharpening issues. Not sure they are fixable.

By the way, do you have any edit recommendation for my previous SAS A343?
    Poor light. Also not sure if it is fixable.

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied

These all have issues with contrast and softness/heat haze to varying degrees.

It is not. Don't crop the engines like that.
    I have also further edited these two photos, Are they better now? By the way, do you have any edit recommendation for my previous SAS A343?

Name:	DSC00614.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	849.0 KB
ID:	1083881Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00634.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	827.8 KB
ID:	1083883
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied

Thank you very much for your reply. As for the last A380, this is the whole photo. Do you have some suggestions about the cropping? Or the better choice is not to crop it. And if I upload this photo, Is it possible to be accepted?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC057171.JPG Views:	0 Size:	641.6 KB ID:	1083878
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    And also, how about these photos? Click image for larger version

Views:	24
Size:	792.2 KB
ID:	1083852Click image for larger version Name:	DSC00634.JPG Views:	0 Size:	770.8 KB ID:	1083850
    Click image for larger version Name:	DSC09760.JPG Views:	0 Size:	773.4 KB ID:	1083848

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC05717.JPG Views:	0 Size:	683.0 KB ID:	1083858Also, I want to ask for opinions on this photo. The cropping and is okay or not? If not, how can I make it right

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05717.JPG Views:	0 Size:	683.0 KB ID:	1083858Also, I want to ask for opinions on this photo. The cropping and is okay or not? If not, how can I make it right
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    And also, how about these photos? Click image for larger version

Views:	24
Size:	792.2 KB
ID:	1083852Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00634.JPG Views:	0 Size:	770.8 KB ID:	1083850
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC09760.JPG Views:	0 Size:	773.4 KB ID:	1083848
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SH.Geng
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Harsh contrast, too dark.
    Okay, now better? And by the way, this a343 has a panda sticker on it, do I need to select the "special scheme" catagory?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC0940511.jpg Views:	0 Size:	458.8 KB ID:	1083840
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X