Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

connor_aviation - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • connor_aviation - editing advice

    Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6292-3.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	824.8 KB
ID:	1082095Hi, I have 2 photos I would like some advice for. Thanks for the time in advance!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6324-2.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	636.0 KB
ID:	1082094

  • #2
    Hi, I have a photo that I would like to upload to JP. Do you have any advice for this image? ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-5967-2.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1081524

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
      Hi, I have a photo that I would like to upload to JP. Do you have any advice for this image? ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-5967-2.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1081524
      Would need sharpening and probably a bit more contrast.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Would need sharpening and probably a bit more contrast.
        Hi, Thanks for the quick response! Other than that, is this a reasonable photo to upload? I will make those changes now

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is the updated version:Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-5967-3.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	642.6 KB
ID:	1081529

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
            Here is the updated version:Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-5967-3.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	642.6 KB
ID:	1081529
            Tail is still somewhat soft.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Tail is still somewhat soft.
              Ok, Can I sharpen a certain area of the photo?
              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry for the last thread, How about this photo? Thanks, I appreaciate your time!Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6022-4.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	632.6 KB
ID:	1081536

                Comment


                • #9
                  Once again, I'll ask you to read here thoroughly please:

                  https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                  (#2) Images already in the queue will not be prescreened.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6292-3.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	824.8 KB
ID:	1082095Hi, I have 2 photos I would like some advice for. Thanks for the time in advance!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6324-2.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	636.0 KB
ID:	1082094
                    Not a screener but they are both backlit as the key issue here mate, i'd recommend in future shooting with the sun behind you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6292-3.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	824.8 KB
ID:	1082095Hi, I have 2 photos I would like some advice for. Thanks for the time in advance!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6324-2.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	636.0 KB
ID:	1082094
                      Both would be rejected:

                      1. backlit, soft, centering
                      2. backlit, soft, cut off, horizon, color

                      Being backlit means they are not fixable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks for the quick response, and thanks for the advice. I have a properly lit version of LGT and another photo for some advice. Thanks again

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6380.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	457.3 KB
ID:	1082219Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6456.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	525.8 KB
ID:	1082221
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
                          Thanks for the quick response, and thanks for the advice. I have a properly lit version of LGT and another photo for some advice. Thanks again

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6380.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	457.3 KB
ID:	1082219Click image for larger version

Name:	planes_JP-6456.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	525.8 KB
ID:	1082221
                          1-2 backlit, centering, horizon
                          3 backlit, centering, soft

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi, I got my first photo accepted by jet photos! Yay! It was my origin air one. However, my Papua New Guinea falcon got rejected for wrong, or missing categories. Can anyone give me advice as to what is missing?
                            Link : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7936621
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by connor_aviation View Post
                              Hi, I got my first photo accepted by jet photos! Yay! It was my origin air one. However, my Papua New Guinea falcon got rejected for wrong, or missing categories. Can anyone give me advice as to what is missing?
                              Link : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7936621
                              Thanks
                              Please note: the Falcon has not only been rejected for categories! The photo needs Business Jet category.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X