LingFeng - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LingFeng - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Hi all, I want to ask for some advice for this photo. Is it acceptable? Or need further adjusts?
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

and thisthank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LingFeng View Post
      Hi all, I want to ask for some advice for this photo. Is it acceptable? Or need further adjusts?
      Thanks.
      both are soft and heat distorted
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

and thisthank you.
        Borderline contrast
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

both are soft and heat distorted
          Thanks,If it's soft, what parameters should I adjust? Does it increase the contrast?

Comment

Hello, I have adjusted the picture according to the previous suggestion. Could you please give me a further suggestion? For my progress in this area. My direct rejection was soft.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I have adjusted the picture according to the previous suggestion. Could you please give me a further suggestion? For my progress in this area. My direct rejection was soft.
              Still soft. Also low in the frame.

Comment

Thanks,by the way,How should I adjust which parameter to avoid soft

Comment

Thanks,by the way,How should I adjust which parameter to avoid soft
                  Do you mean when taking the photo or when editing it?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

editing,and,I tried to figure out the sharpness value myself and asked if it was the solution
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, screener, this is the modification I have just made according to the Suggestions of the topmost theme. Please check whether these two can be accepted. If not, can you give me some help in editing? Thank you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, screener, this is the modification I have just made according to the Suggestions of the topmost theme. Please check whether these two can be accepted. If not, can you give me some help in editing? Thank you.
                        These would be rejected for similar, so you will need to choose just one.

Comment

These would be rejected for similar, so you will need to choose just one.
                          Thank you. If only the second one is uploaded, will it be accepted? I'm trying to figure out how to get the right parameters. At the end of the upload I will only choose one. thank you

Comment

Thank you. If only the second one is uploaded, will it be accepted? I'm trying to figure out how to get the right parameters. At the end of the upload I will only choose one. thank you
                            Quality on the second one looks ok, but it needs CW rotation to correct the horizon.

Comment

Quality on the second one looks ok, but it needs CW rotation to correct the horizon.
                              Thank you. I adjust the CW rotation so that the middle pole is vertical.

Comment

Working...
                              X