Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LingFeng View Post
    As for one result, I sincerely hope to get suggestions for revision:
    Aimed at: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9155657 (not sure you can see the picture)
    Reason(s) For Rejection:
    • Horizon unlevel
    • Categories wrong or missing
    How to determine the level of the horizon (which direction should the graph rotate?) Also, I don't know the reason for the category error (I posted the information below). Click image for larger version

Name:	1780-3601.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	544.9 KB
ID:	1116525Click image for larger version

Name:	截屏2021-05-28 下午1.22.37.png
Views:	112
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1116526
    Assuming the mountains in the background are all of similar height, the horizon itself is not level. This is Night Shot category.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Assuming the mountains in the background are all of similar height, the horizon itself is not level. This is Night Shot category.
      Thank you for your reply. In addition, there is a similar photo. Could you please pass it? Click image for larger version

Name:	1037-3207.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	814.0 KB
ID:	1116575

Comment

Thank you for your reply. In addition, there is a similar photo. Could you please pass it?
        Too high in the frame, also slightly dark and questionable horizon.

Comment

Too high in the frame, also slightly dark and questionable horizon.
          Does the picture look better now? Click image for larger version

Name:	1037-3207.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	811.1 KB
ID:	1116637

Comment

Does the picture look better now?
            Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Thank you very much; In addition, I would like to ask some questions about aerial photography:
              Is it possible for these three images to be accepted? If not, can you optimize them by adjusting the brightness or contrast? Thank you very much。 Click image for larger version

Name:	17807-3989.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	746.5 KB
ID:	1117175Click image for larger version

Name:	332Y-4847.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	722.7 KB
ID:	1117176Click image for larger version

Name:	306N-5585.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	704.9 KB
ID:	1117177

Comment

Thank you very much; In addition, I would like to ask some questions about aerial photography:
                Is it possible for these three images to be accepted? If not, can you optimize them by adjusting the brightness or contrast?
                All three would be contrast/dark rejections, though there is a small chance the second might be fixable.

Comment

All three would be contrast/dark rejections, though there is a small chance the second might be fixable.
                  Thank you. How about the quality of the picture after modification

Click image for larger version

Name:	322Y-4847.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	723.5 KB
ID:	1117233

Comment

Thank you. How about the quality of the picture after modification

Click image for larger version

Name:	322Y-4847.jpg
Size:	723.5 KB
ID:	1117233
                    Exposure better, still borderline contrast. Also a bit high in the frame.

Comment

Exposure better, still borderline contrast. Also a bit high in the frame.
                      OK, thank you. I'll adjust it and upload it first to see how it works. Thank you for your information
                      In addition, could you please help me to check the photo from this Angle? Does it meet the acceptable standard? Click image for larger version

Name:	8950-4308.jpg
Size:	798.6 KB
ID:	1117297Click image for larger version

Name:	17807-3989.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	746.5 KB
ID:	1117298

Comment

OK, thank you. I'll adjust it and upload it first to see how it works. Thank you for your information
                        In addition, could you please help me to check the photo from this Angle? Does it meet the acceptable standard?
                        1. a lot of empty space, and most of the aircraft is in shadow.
                        2. poor contrast

Comment

• Hello, for the photos with a blue sky background, do the contrast ratios of these meet the requirements, and will there be overexposure?
                          I was able to confirm that the sun was shining at the time of the shoot, but it was not obvious in the photo without increasing the brightness and white areas in the LR.I don't want to give up this kind of photo. Is there any way to optimize it?Thanks,lol Click image for larger version

Name:	5226-4469.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	433.6 KB
ID:	1117389Click image for larger version

Name:	8583-3900.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	572.2 KB
ID:	1117390Click image for larger version

Name:	209D-5479.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	509.6 KB
ID:	1117391

Comment

Hello, for the photos with a blue sky background, do the contrast ratios of these meet the requirements, and will there be overexposure?
                            I was able to confirm that the sun was shining at the time of the shoot, but it was not obvious in the photo without increasing the brightness and white areas in the LR.I don't want to give up this kind of photo. Is there any way to optimize it?
                            The first one is close to being acceptable, while the latter two are not. The issue is not with the background, but with the fact that there seems to be some thin cloud at least partially obscuring the sun, especially for the second image. The third image simply has a poor angle where most of the aircraft is in shadow. The first could possibly be fixed with a little brightening and lifting of the shadows.

Comment

• This has a very important guiding role for me. I have modified the first one and adjusted several pictures according to your opinions. Are their quality reliable? thank you PS: I can confirm that the sun was in there when these pictures were taken. I was about to faint from the sun Click image for larger version

Name:	5226-4469.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	417.5 KB
ID:	1117459Click image for larger version

Name:	30AL-5740.jpg
Size:	446.7 KB
ID:	1117460Click image for larger version

Name:	6365-4649.jpg
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	1117461

Comment

This has a very important guiding role for me. I have modified the first one and adjusted several pictures according to your opinions. Are their quality reliable?
                                1. borderline contrast
                                2. contrast
                                3. dirty, borderline centering

Comment

Working...
                                X