Shajie Hussain - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shj View Post
    I'm having a hard time selecting between these 2. Please advice which would be more suitable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200316_151805.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	1084421Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200316_173807.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	1084422

​​​​​​In the second picture, I was confused about centering the aircraft, do advise please what corrections (if any need to be done). Please also provide feedback on contrast and any other aspect that may need change.
    Thank you very much in advance!
    karachi ?

Comment

Originally posted by yousaf View Post

karachi ?
      Yes

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20200318_174527.jpg Views:	0 Size:	771.2 KB ID:	1084553
        Pre-screening please.
        Jfyi, airport lights are actually this orange and the WB hasn't been changed for this.
        This will be posted under the Airport Terminal category if able

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	PSX_20200318_174527.jpg Views:	0 Size:	771.2 KB ID:	1084553
          Pre-screening please.
          Jfyi, airport lights are actually this orange and the WB hasn't been changed for this.
          This will be posted under the Airport Terminal category if able
          Would be motive rejection for me; as much grass/fence/cars as it is terminal.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20200324_175710.jpg Views:	0 Size:	735.6 KB ID:	1085051
            I would like pre-screening on this
            Also, I want to upload this picture with the complete scenery (not crop tightly on the aircraft). What category would it be posted under?

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	PSX_20200324_175710.jpg Views:	0 Size:	735.6 KB ID:	1085051
              I would like pre-screening on this
              Also, I want to upload this picture with the complete scenery (not crop tightly on the aircraft). What category would it be posted under?
              Unfortunately this doesn't fit any category. You will either need to crop tighter, or get a wider view with more aircraft visible to qualify as a ramp shot.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Unfortunately this doesn't fit any category. You will either need to crop tighter, or get a wider view with more aircraft visible to qualify as a ramp shot.
                Alright thanks. I've chosen a tighter crop to upload.

Unrelated to this thread, can I post tail shots on Jetphotos? Just the tail. Is there a separate category to upload them?

Comment

Alright thanks. I've chosen a tighter crop to upload.

Unrelated to this thread, can I post tail shots on Jetphotos? Just the tail. Is there a separate category to upload them?
                  No special category needed, though you should select 'Exclude from FR24' for any shot that doesn't show the whole aircraft.

Comment

​​​​​​Can this picture be uploaded to JP?
                    ​​Would also like pre-screening on this

​​​​​Click image for larger version  Name:	PSX_20200329_012649.jpg Views:	0 Size:	554.3 KB ID:	1085362

Comment

​​​​​​Can this picture be uploaded to JP?
                      ​​Would also like pre-screening on this

​​​​​Click image for larger version Name:	PSX_20200329_012649.jpg Views:	0 Size:	554.3 KB ID:	1085362
                      Can it be uploaded? Sure. Would it be accepted? Probably not. A bit too much frame and soft/low contrast.

Comment

Hi!
                        ​​​​​​I request pre-screening for this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200406_011837.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	340.7 KB
ID:	1085960
                        An unrelated note, I submitted a request for the creation of a new spotters group which hasn't been replied to. Was wondering if anyone got the email. I also sent it to Alex.

Comment

I request pre-screening for this one.
                          Image is soft.

An unrelated note, I submitted a request for the creation of a new spotters group which hasn't been replied to. Was wondering if anyone got the email. I also sent it to Alex.
                          Sorry, spotting groups is not my area of responsibility.

Comment

Name:	PSX_20200409_170258.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	717.8 KB
ID:	1086366​​​​​
                            Can this picture be uploaded under any the artistic category?
                            Plane is unfortunately backlit but maybe the rarity of this shot from Pakistan could give it special consideration hence I'm asking asking this here

Comment

Name:	PSX_20200409_170258.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	717.8 KB
ID:	1086366​​​​​
                              Can this picture be uploaded under any the artistic category?
                              Plane is unfortunately backlit but maybe the rarity of this shot from Pakistan could give it special consideration hence I'm asking asking this here
                              No, aircraft is too far (besides being soft/blurry). You could crop it more tightly and still keep the mountains in it, if you have a better quality image.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No, aircraft is too far (besides being soft/blurry). You could crop it more tightly and still keep the mountains in it, if you have a better quality image.
                                Unable to do that unfortunately. I was 1 km from the subject and was on max focal length (300mm)

Comment

Working...
                                X