Shajie Hussain - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shj View Post

Rest of the parameters are all good then?
    For me, yes.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please screen these rejected pictures and suggest edits.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8817603

Please screen these rejected pictures and suggest edits.
        They have already been screened. Try to correct white balance.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Request pre-screening
          I also have another question. I spotted this aircraft's take off on the same date in the same location. Would this be rejected for similar?
          PF122 ISB-KHI [1920px]. AP-BOA. Airbus A320-232. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Here is the other picture for comparison
          Attached Files

Comment

Request pre-screening
            Im not screener but in my opion it needs C/W rotation and it has some chromatic aberration, principally in the windows part.(Apply lens corrections)

Regards!
            Pablo Gonzalez de Leon

Comment

Request pre-screening
              I also have another question. I spotted this aircraft's take off on the same date in the same location. Would this be rejected for similar?
              PF122 ISB-KHI [1920px]. AP-BOA. Airbus A320-232. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Here is the other picture for comparison
              Not similar.

Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

Im not screener but in my opion it needs C/W rotation and it has some chromatic aberration, principally in the windows part.(Apply lens corrections)

Regards!
              Pablo Gonzalez de Leon
              Did you actually read his question??

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Did you actually read his question??
                My bad, I really sorry.

Comment

Request pre-screening
                  Attached Files

Comment

Request pre-screening
                    Would be rejected for cut-off and dark.

Comment

Hi request pre-screening for this image

Additionally, I have a question regarding contrast. On an overcast day, the contrast between the white sky and the white fuselage creates bad contrast which leads to rejection. Does that mean that an aircraft with a darker livery is easier to edit in such conditions? The dark fuselage against the whitish sky does create a contrast. Or am I completely incorrect here?
                      Please do give tips so I understand contrast a little better. For now all I know is that if I take a picture in sunlight, it'll result in good contrast but I've seen images on Jetphotos in overcast conditions and don't know how to get such uploaded
                      I've seen the rejection thread on contrast and understood it to some extent but not as deep
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi request pre-screening for this image

Additionally, I have a question regarding contrast. On an overcast day, the contrast between the white sky and the white fuselage creates bad contrast which leads to rejection. Does that mean that an aircraft with a darker livery is easier to edit in such conditions? The dark fuselage against the whitish sky does create a contrast. Or am I completely incorrect here?
                        Please do give tips so I understand contrast a little better. For now all I know is that if I take a picture in sunlight, it'll result in good contrast but I've seen images on Jetphotos in overcast conditions and don't know how to get such uploaded
                        I've seen the rejection thread on contrast and understood it to some extent but not as deep
                        Would be rejected for dark/contrast.

Dark painted aircraft can be tricky in most situations, sunny or not. Lack of direct light (filtered by clouds) is the biggest issue for contrast and is usually something that is not easily fixable with editing - it can be done (as you have noted), but from my point of view is generally not worth the effort. In such conditions, either don't expect to upload much, or that what you do upload will likely be rejected.

Comment

Can this be accepted into the database with editing changes? Please do advice what changes I can make

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9457929
                            Can this be accepted into the database with editing changes? Please do advice what changes I can make
                            Image is dark and lacking contrast. A better edit may provide better results.

Comment

Request pre-screening
                              Attached Files

Comment

Request pre-screening
                                Would be rejected for contrast and soft/blurry.

Comment

Working...
                                X