No announcement yet.

Shajie Hussain - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the contrast fixable in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by shj View Post
      Is the contrast fixable in your opinion?
      No.

Comment

Pre screening advice needed. Looking for contrast
        Also, this aircraft has joined the PIA fleet but still has the Interjet livery. Would the airline be PIA or Interjet?
        Attached Files

Comment

Pre screening advice needed. Looking for contrast
          Also, this aircraft has joined the PIA fleet but still has the Interjet livery. Would the airline be PIA or Interjet?
          Borderline dark/contrast. Use the current operator.

Comment

Pre-screening request for this silhouette. Additionally, would this fall under a special category?
            Attached Files

Comment

Pre-screening request for this silhouette. Additionally, would this fall under a special category?
              Likely a dark/contrast rejection. Night shot.

Comment

Not a pre-screening advice but it relates to my account so I thought I'd post this under here.
                i uploaded a shot which was rejected for undersharpened. I disagreed and appealed but the appeal was rejected. However, the comments in the email stated that image was acceptable which confused me. I checked my rejected list and the image isn't there anymore and a queue slot also cleared from my profile. Slightly confused here was the image meant to be accepted or something?

Link that was given to the image is here. Shows empty now
                Attached Files

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can this image pass as a control tower and will it be accepted? I want to keep this framing. If I crop it according to the aircraft, I cut part of the control tower off.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10476042

Can this image pass as a control tower and will it be accepted? I want to keep this framing. If I crop it according to the aircraft, I cut part of the control tower off.
                    This is not an image of the control tower. Be warned, image is also quite soft.

Comment

• Request pre-screening
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Not a screener, but would probably be dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by shj View Post
                          Request pre-screening
                          Contrast is an issue. Brightly lit background, and not much light on aircraft itself.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This image got a rejection for backlit. However, the light is all on the nose and engines of the aircraft and I made sure the sun wasn't on the other side. Can I appeal and get the rejection overturned?

I have uploaded a similar image to this one taken just moments prior or after this(I forgot) which was accepted into the database

Comment

• Originally posted by shj View Post
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10888451

This image got a rejection for backlit. However, the light is all on the nose and engines of the aircraft and I made sure the sun wasn't on the other side. Can I appeal and get the rejection overturned?

I have uploaded a similar image to this one taken just moments prior or after this(I forgot) which was accepted into the database
                              A little harsh, but it does appear the sun isn't hitting this side of the aircraft.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Got these 4 rejections for colour so I'm guessing I made the same mistake on all of them. Any suggestions on what I can correct or can i appeal them?

Comment

Working...
                                X