Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XPHNGB pre-screening request/editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Both would be ok for me, though I would feel more confident if they were at lower resolutions.
    Thank you dlowwa!

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi, I uploaded a photo to my queue a couple of hours ago, and when I used check for dust function, I found some strange rings around the corner of the photo, though they seems to be invisible in the original photo. So I deleted it and came here. Configuration file had been applied and I don't know why they appeared. Could you tell me whether this kind of photo can be accepted by JP and what can I do to avoid this phenomenon? Thank you very much.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by XPHNGB View Post
        Hi, I uploaded a photo to my queue a couple of hours ago, and when I used check for dust function, I found some strange rings around the corner of the photo, though they seems to be invisible in the original photo. So I deleted it and came here. Configuration file had been applied and I don't know why they appeared. Could you tell me whether this kind of photo can be accepted by JP and what can I do to avoid this phenomenon? Thank you very much.
        Could be just a natural phenomenon, but if not, most likely too much vignetting correction, as that tends to leave the corners of the frame brighter than the center.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Could be just a natural phenomenon, but if not, most likely too much vignetting correction, as that tends to leave the corners of the frame brighter than the center.
          Thank you for your reply dlowwa.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi guys, Air India's B788 had just visit my city for the first time tonight. I went spotting, processed the photo I took, and then I found that the photo looks pretty strange, but meanwhile I couldn't tell which aspect of this photo is strange. So could you tell me whether this photo has reached the standard of JP's acceptance? If not, what measures can I take to make it acceptable? And here's also a A20N that need pre-screening. ( mainly on whether the obstruction on the gear will cause a rejection) Thank you very much!
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by XPHNGB View Post
              Hi guys, Air India's B788 had just visit my city for the first time tonight. I went spotting, processed the photo I took, and then I found that the photo looks pretty strange, but meanwhile I couldn't tell which aspect of this photo is strange. So could you tell me whether this photo has reached the standard of JP's acceptance? If not, what measures can I take to make it acceptable? And here's also a A20N that need pre-screening. ( mainly on whether the obstruction on the gear will cause a rejection) Thank you very much!
              1. soft, contrast, glare, obstruction
              2. aircraft itself is pretty dark, so likely a dark/contrast rejection

              Comment


              • #37
                Thank you dlowwa. I've made some adjustment to the photo, does it looks better now?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by XPHNGB View Post
                  Thank you dlowwa. I've made some adjustment to the photo, does it looks better now?
                  Light in this frame isn't really working in your favor, unfortunately.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Light in this frame isn't really working in your favor, unfortunately.
                    So sad to hear that… But again thank you very much dlowwa.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X