No announcement yet.

XPHNGB pre-screening request/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a screener but I will say in this case, you can see from the second image that the whole image is just leaning to the left. In this case, I would recommend that you use the longest line of the horizon and that is the line of the horizon just under the winglet. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43564-1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	1125248

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      I am not a screener but I will say in this case, you can see from the second image that the whole image is just leaning to the left. In this case, I would recommend that you use the longest line of the horizon and that is the line of the horizon just under the winglet. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43564-1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	1125248
      Hi Mark, really appreciate your reply, but I'm still a bit confused. The line you said under the winglet was the boundary of the airport, and it was parallel to the runway. However, when I took this photo, the aircraft was still lining up to runway, which means it hadn't lined up yet, so I think under this circumstance, this line cannot be considered as a reference. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my thoughts. How do you think about it?

Comment

To me, it is the effective horizon at the time and why everything is leaning to the left. When I consider the horizon, I am looking at what is the most horizontal line so that the horizon doesn't lean left or right. But I'm sure others or a screener will comment too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          To me, it is the effective horizon at the time and why everything is leaning to the left. When I consider the horizon, I am looking at what is the most horizontal line so that the horizon doesn't lean left or right. But I'm sure others or a screener will comment too.
          Got it! Thanks again for your reply Mark!

Comment

Working...
          X