No announcement yet.

XPHNGB pre-screening request/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a screener but I will say in this case, you can see from the second image that the whole image is just leaning to the left. In this case, I would recommend that you use the longest line of the horizon and that is the line of the horizon just under the winglet. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43564-1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	1125248

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      I am not a screener but I will say in this case, you can see from the second image that the whole image is just leaning to the left. In this case, I would recommend that you use the longest line of the horizon and that is the line of the horizon just under the winglet. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43564-1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	1125248
      Hi Mark, really appreciate your reply, but I'm still a bit confused. The line you said under the winglet was the boundary of the airport, and it was parallel to the runway. However, when I took this photo, the aircraft was still lining up to runway, which means it hadn't lined up yet, so I think under this circumstance, this line cannot be considered as a reference. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my thoughts. How do you think about it?

Comment

To me, it is the effective horizon at the time and why everything is leaning to the left. When I consider the horizon, I am looking at what is the most horizontal line so that the horizon doesn't lean left or right. But I'm sure others or a screener will comment too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          To me, it is the effective horizon at the time and why everything is leaning to the left. When I consider the horizon, I am looking at what is the most horizontal line so that the horizon doesn't lean left or right. But I'm sure others or a screener will comment too.
          Got it! Thanks again for your reply Mark!

Comment

Hi guys, suggestions needed for this photo. It was reject for bad color but I can't see what's wrong with it. Can anyone give me some suggestions on the color, thanks a lot! Click image for larger version

Name:	20037_1640437385.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	969.0 KB
ID:	1129623

Comment

Originally posted by XPHNGB View Post
              Hi guys, suggestions needed for this photo. It was reject for bad color but I can't see what's wrong with it. Can anyone give me some suggestions on the color, thanks a lot!
              There is a slight magenta/blue tint.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There is a slight magenta/blue tint.
                Thanks dlowwa! Some adjustments have been made. Does it look better now? Click image for larger version  Name:	mmexport1641236558310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	1129632

Comment

Hi guys, suggestions needed for these two photos. Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1642697695265.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1130392Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1642698020493.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1130393

Comment

Hi guys, suggestions needed for these two photos.
                    Glare is a bit distracting, but other than that, ok for me.

Comment

Glare is a bit distracting, but other than that, ok for me.
                      Got it, thanks!

Comment

Hi, suggestions (especially on color) needed for this photo, thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1644850026243.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	1132518

Comment

Hi, suggestions (especially on color) needed for this photo, thanks!
                          Slight magenta tint, but otherwise looks reasonably balanced.

Comment

Slight magenta tint, but otherwise looks reasonably balanced.
                            Got it! I'll try to fix it. Thanks dlowwa!

Comment

Hi, wondering whether this photo is OK to be accepted as an airport overview photo, any suggestions will be welcome, thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	FGHJKL.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	963.5 KB
ID:	1133155

Comment

Hi, wondering whether this photo is OK to be accepted as an airport overview photo, any suggestions will be welcome, thanks!
                                Yes, airport overview. Soft, and might need a little CCW rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X