Pre-screening request / Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screening request / Editing advice

This is my first time to write an article in English. Please forgive me if I have some grammar mistakes.
    I want to know if there is anything wrong with this picture or if there is anything that needs to be fixed.Please point out the problem in the picture, thank you!
    I am looking forward to your reply. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6559.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	791.0 KB
ID:	1084902

Originally posted by ZSNB-XHM View Post
    This is my first time to write an article in English. Please forgive me if I have some grammar mistakes.
    I want to know if there is anything wrong with this picture or if there is anything that needs to be fixed.Please point out the problem in the picture, thank you!
    I am looking forward to your reply. Click image for larger version

Views:	430
Size:	791.0 KB
ID:	1084902
    Hi,

Quality overall is ok, though maybe a bit soft, and would be better at a lower resolution like 1280pix. Also shows more sky/ground than aircraft, so motive might be an issue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi,

Quality overall is ok, though maybe a bit soft, and would be better at a lower resolution like 1280pix. Also shows more sky/ground than aircraft, so motive might be an issue as well.
      Thank you! I have just made some modifications to it. Please have a look at it again. Is there anything that needs to be fixed now? Thank you very much! Click image for larger version

Views:	357
Size:	360.9 KB
ID:	1084912

Comment

Originally posted by ZSNB-XHM View Post

Thank you! I have just made some modifications to it. Please have a look at it again. Is there anything that needs to be fixed now? Thank you very much! Click image for larger version

Views:	357
Size:	360.9 KB
ID:	1084912
        A little bit too much sharpening was added I think Can see some sharpening artifacts (jaggies) on the wing.

Comment

For someone's first time writing something in English you are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
            For someone's first time writing something in English you are very good.
            Haha, thanks. In China, English is a main subject, so I learn a lot of grammar knowledge in school, although I'm still in middle school.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

A little bit too much sharpening was added I think Can see some sharpening artifacts (jaggies) on the wing.
              Thank you very much! I'm going to try to make it a little bit softer.

Comment

Working...
              X