Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hk_aviation_spotter - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hk_aviation_spotter - prescreening request / editing advice

    Hello,could I get some feedback of these photos?Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by hk_aviation_spotter View Post
    Hello,could I get some feedback of these photos?Thanks in advance.
    Hi, these images have various issues, including

    1. horizon, centering, contrast
    2. contrast
    3. contrast, soft
    4. centering, overprocessing (editing halos)

    The last two might be fixable with better edits; the first two probably not.

    Comment


    • #3
      ok,thank you very much for your advice!

      Comment


      • #4
        hello,I have recently fixed some of my photos.Can I have some advice of these photos ?Thanks
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hk_aviation_spotter View Post
          hello,I have recently fixed some of my photos.Can I have some advice of these photos ?Thanks
          #4 might have a chance. The others have issues with contrast/softness/horizon/etc..

          Comment


          • #6
            ok thanks for your advice!

            Comment


            • #7
              hello,can I have some feedback of these photos? Thanks in advance
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi,

                1) too blurry
                2) soft and some dark halos
                3) maybe acceptable but crop is really very tght
                4) dark halo
                5) a bit soft

                Regards
                Alex

                Comment


                • #9
                  thank you very much!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hello,I have fixed some of the photos above and some extra photos, will they be accepted or rejected by jetphotos?thanks



                    ​​​​​
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hk_aviation_spotter View Post
                      hello,I have fixed some of the photos above and some extra photos, will they be accepted or rejected by jetphotos?thanks



                      ​​​​​
                      #3 & 4 would be borderline for color/contrast, but might be ok with slight adjustments (or even without). First two (especially the second) might not be so easy to fix.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X