Name:	allegiant JP.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	912.6 KB
ID:	1086807
      1. borderline heat haze
      2. borderline oversharpened/(harsh) contrast
      3. soft, color, compression

Comment

Does anyone have tips on the best way to get the horizon level when editing images? I try my best to use floodlight poles as a reference, but on Lightroom its hard to match the gridlines with the poles in the background. Does anyone have a good way to level using lightroom? Thanks
        Click image for larger version  Name:	allegiant JP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	912.6 KB ID:	1087125

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
          Does anyone have tips on the best way to get the horizon level when editing images? I try my best to use floodlight poles as a reference, but on Lightroom its hard to match the gridlines with the poles in the background. Does anyone have a good way to level using lightroom? Thanks
          Click image for larger version Name:	allegiant JP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	912.6 KB ID:	1087125
          I mean that looks pretty good to me, usually if I can I use buildings as a reference point and level them vertically to the border of the image. Others may have different technics/tactics at attacking horizon, however thats how i've always done it.

Comment

Yeah its just hard to get the gridlines absolutely aligned with items in the background, this photo is pretty easy because there are loads of lines that can be used.

Comment

Will ask you one more time to please read here:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

As per #4, please post any new questions in the same thread you have previously opened.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOT JP-2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	789.7 KB
ID:	1087245Thoughts on these if you can!Click image for larger version  Name:	HW JP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	600.0 KB ID:	1087244
                Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOT JP-2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	789.7 KB
ID:	1087245Thoughts on these if you can!Click image for larger version Name:	HW JP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	600.0 KB ID:	1087244
                  1. blurry (towards right side), borderline dark
                  2. dirty, borderline oversharpened
                  3. dirty, borderline dark

Comment

Hi, some of these I have had rejected in the past and so I can't quite remember the rejection reasons before to work on adjusting them. But now I have had a fresh go at editing and would like some advice on these and some new ones, please
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, some of these I have had rejected in the past and so I can't quite remember the rejection reasons before to work on adjusting them. But now I have had a fresh go at editing and would like some advice on these and some new ones, please
                      1 & 3 a bit dark/green tint/oversharpened. 4 probably needs a bit of CW rotation. Otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Thanks, thoughts on these two?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, thoughts on these two?
                          1. contrast, borderline centering/motive (at least half of the frame is washed out sky)
                          2. contrast, color (green tint)

Also, as per #3 here, please try to keep your requests to a max 5/per 24 hours:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

Thanks, apologies regarding the 24 hour rule. How about this photo?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, apologies regarding the 24 hour rule. How about this photo?
                              Likely an obstruction rejection since you could have waited a few seconds for the ramp worker to clear the engine.

Comment

hi, thoughts on this please
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X