James Dinsdale - Pre-Screening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
    Evening, would you think this is an acceptable upload?
    Borderline for contrast.

Comment

Evening, would this be okay for upload, it was taken at around 7 am in the winter, so would the night shot still be applicable for the sunrise?
      Attached Files

Comment

Evening, would this be okay for upload, it was taken at around 7 am in the winter, so would the night shot still be applicable for the sunrise?
        Image is oversharpened. You can apply Night Shot category.

Comment

Morning,

would this be acceptable for night shot for this aircraft, I've attempted to correct the temperature off the yellow ramp lights
          Attached Files

Comment

Morning,

would this be acceptable for night shot for this aircraft, I've attempted to correct the temperature off the yellow ramp lights
            Colour looks reasonable to me.

Comment

First attempt with a photo from FL380, any pointers for this?
              Attached Files

Comment

First attempt with a photo from FL380, any pointers for this?
                Not bad, but there are some color/contrast issues inherent in shooting a subject at long distance through a window that would need to be overcome.

Comment

Afternoon, any problems with this, was unsure on the lighting but the best angle I could get
                  Attached Files

Comment

Afternoon, any problems with this, was unsure on the lighting but the best angle I could get
                    Soft, centering, and some vignetting on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft, centering, and some vignetting on the right side.
                      Vignetting-wise it’s just a darker side of the sky as the photo is taken on a south east direction in the morning. Is that a rejection ?

Comment

Vignetting-wise it’s just a darker side of the sky as the photo is taken on a south east direction in the morning. Is that a rejection ?
                        Guess it will depend on whoever screens it. Sky darkens a lot more abruptly than one would expect for a natural effect, but might not be that noticeable.

Comment

Hello, could I have your thoughts on these, please. Flight deck shot wasn't on purpose for upload to JP but came out well so asking for the upload ability of it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, could I have your thoughts on these, please. Flight deck shot wasn't on purpose for upload to JP but came out well so asking for the upload ability of it.
                            Flight deck shot is a bit tight, but might be acceptable. Other images have issues with poor lighting/contrast/softness/etc.

Comment

Dlowwa I had this rejected due to unlevel horizon, as there are many polls in the shot I used the two cranes in the background as they are straight untapered objects and are more central. The centre street lamps cut through the yellow horizon markers but I think the screener has been looking at the airport flood light, also the lines on the truck next to the aircraft are vertical. Using the more central poles for alignment what else can be done? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8364744

Comment

Dlowwa I had this rejected due to unlevel horizon, as there are many polls in the shot I used the two cranes in the background as they are straight untapered objects and are more central. The centre street lamps cut through the yellow horizon markers but I think the screener has been looking at the airport flood light, also the lines on the truck next to the aircraft are vertical. Using the more central poles for alignment what else can be done? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8364744
                                Image has already been appealed and comments left.

Comment

Working...
                                X