No announcement yet.

James Dinsdale - Pre-Screening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening, thoughts on these photos if possible.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
      Evening, thoughts on these photos if possible.

Cheers!
      Poor contrast on all; 3-4 similar.

Comment

Afternoon,

Would this photo be accepted as a night photo? It is the Air France aircraft receiving a water cannon salute prior to its final departure from Tegel
        Attached Files

Comment

Afternoon,

Would this photo be accepted as a night photo? It is the Air France aircraft receiving a water cannon salute prior to its final departure from Tegel
          Night shot, yes, but be aware there are multiple quality issues present.

Comment

Morning chaps,

I had this rejected due to dust spots, but I am struggling to find where, could someone assist me so I can edit it out and re-upload?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers!

Comment

Morning chaps,

I had this rejected due to dust spots, but I am struggling to find where, could someone assist me so I can edit it out and re-upload?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	96018_1609778278.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1106755

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	96018_1609778278.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1106755
                Thank you! I was looking at the sky more as that has caused past spot rejections

Comment

Hi,

can I have some advice on the horizon for this? struggling with the lineup on the vertical poles in the background when the runway looks like that
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

can I have some advice on the horizon for this? struggling with the lineup on the vertical poles in the background when the runway looks like that
                    I´m not screener, but it looks unlevel for me.

Comment

• Hi, would this photo be acceptable as a night shot?

Cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
                        Hi, would this photo be acceptable as a night shot?

Cheers
                        Image is soft/blurry and backlit, so would not be acceptable no matter what category you chose.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is soft/blurry and backlit, so would not be acceptable no matter what category you chose.
                          Hi, Can I ask regarding the Qatar photo, irrespective of the soft/blurry, why would it be rejected for backlit, when there are a whole host of photos in similar angles of the the aircraft facing a sunset/sunrise?

Comment

Hi, Can I ask regarding the Qatar photo, irrespective of the soft/blurry, why would it be rejected for backlit, when there are a whole host of photos in similar angles of the the aircraft facing a sunset/sunrise?
                            Tail is mostly in shadow. Were it not blurry, you might have been able to compensate by brightening the shadows a bit, but as I said, kind of pointless with this one.

Comment

• Hi

I hadn't recieved an email following an appeal I made on this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9055163) - I'm wondering if you are able to dig out the comments for me, as felt hard done by on the rejection, considering there was an image accepted after mine was screened that was taken at a similar angle/same light (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10120514) so I'm a little perplexed with the rejection if you could elaborate for me

Cheers

Comment

Hi

I hadn't recieved an email following an appeal I made on this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9055163) - I'm wondering if you are able to dig out the comments for me, as felt hard done by on the rejection, considering there was an image accepted after mine was screened that was taken at a similar angle/same light (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10120514) so I'm a little perplexed with the rejection if you could elaborate for me

Cheers
                                Admin Comments Background too bright, impossible to fix the contrast issue
                                If it makes you feel any better, the accepted version is only marginally better, and both would have been rejections for me..

Comment

Working...
                                X