X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
    Would this be suitable for a Spotting Location photograph?
    Nope, does not meet the requirements for photos of Spotting Locations.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Would this be suitable for a Spotting Location photograph?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, is the crop acceptable on this?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Hi, is the crop acceptable on this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Morning, would this photo be acceptable?
    A bit soft

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Morning, would this photo be acceptable?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Hi would these photos be rejected for backlit? the sun is behind my left shoulder opposite the aircraft
    Probably yes, the problem is that the aircrafts are not well lit

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Hi would these photos be rejected for backlit? the sun is behind my left shoulder opposite the aircraft
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Dlowwa I had this rejected due to unlevel horizon, as there are many polls in the shot I used the two cranes in the background as they are straight untapered objects and are more central. The centre street lamps cut through the yellow horizon markers but I think the screener has been looking at the airport flood light, also the lines on the truck next to the aircraft are vertical. Using the more central poles for alignment what else can be done? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8364744
    Image has already been appealed and comments left.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Dlowwa I had this rejected due to unlevel horizon, as there are many polls in the shot I used the two cranes in the background as they are straight untapered objects and are more central. The centre street lamps cut through the yellow horizon markers but I think the screener has been looking at the airport flood light, also the lines on the truck next to the aircraft are vertical. Using the more central poles for alignment what else can be done? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8364744

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, could I have your thoughts on these, please. Flight deck shot wasn't on purpose for upload to JP but came out well so asking for the upload ability of it.
    Flight deck shot is a bit tight, but might be acceptable. Other images have issues with poor lighting/contrast/softness/etc.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Hello, could I have your thoughts on these, please. Flight deck shot wasn't on purpose for upload to JP but came out well so asking for the upload ability of it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Vignetting-wise it’s just a darker side of the sky as the photo is taken on a south east direction in the morning. Is that a rejection ?
    Guess it will depend on whoever screens it. Sky darkens a lot more abruptly than one would expect for a natural effect, but might not be that noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• JamesDC152
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft, centering, and some vignetting on the right side.
    Vignetting-wise it’s just a darker side of the sky as the photo is taken on a south east direction in the morning. Is that a rejection ?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Afternoon, any problems with this, was unsure on the lighting but the best angle I could get
    Soft, centering, and some vignetting on the right side.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X