X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Riko_Kurosawa View Post
    I edited the photo to this one, is this one still soft or if it's oversharpened?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4275-6.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	499.5 KB
ID:	1085740
    There is slight softness towards the tail/right half of the image.

Leave a comment:

• Riko_Kurosawa
    replied
    I edited the photo to this one, is this one still soft or if it's oversharpened?

Name:	IMG_4275-6.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	499.5 KB
ID:	1085740

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Riko_Kurosawa View Post

Name:	IMG_4275-2.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	453.9 KB
ID:	1085504
    this is raw photo, I uploaded it and it was rejected because of Dark / Underexposed.

Name:	IMG_4275-4.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	484.1 KB
ID:	1085506
    so I only plus 0.3 on exposure in lightroom and uploaded this one again, but this was rejected because of Undersharpened (Soft) and Over Processed / Bad postprocessing.
    It's easy to correct Dark and Soft problem, but I don't know what caused the "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing" and how to correct it. This really confused me.
    I'm not exactly sure on the overprocessed either. I don't see any obvious editing halos, which are usually the cause of such a rejection. There is some noise/compression patterns in the sky though, so if I had to guess, it was probably due to that. Double check your save settings, and hopefully the problem won't reoccur.

Leave a comment:

• Riko_Kurosawa
    started a topic Rejection/Editing Advice

Rejection/Editing Advice

Name:	IMG_4275-2.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	453.9 KB
ID:	1085504
    this is raw photo, I uploaded it and it was rejected because of Dark / Underexposed.

Name:	IMG_4275-4.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	484.1 KB
ID:	1085506
    so I only plus 0.3 on exposure in lightroom and uploaded this one again, but this was rejected because of Undersharpened (Soft) and Over Processed / Bad postprocessing.
    It's easy to correct Dark and Soft problem, but I don't know what caused the "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing" and how to correct it. This really confused me.
    Attached Files
Working...
X