Clear All

• Pre-screening advice

Click image for larger version

Name:	A330-343.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1085535

Hello,

I took this picture yesterday & I would like to upload it to Jetphotos, any advice about color and contrast please, or what I have to improve ? thank you

This was the ACA7058 " We Bring You Home " landing at Algiers Airport at 1630Z

Gear used : Nikon D5300 & TAMRON 70-300MM SP VC USD / f/8 1/800 ISO 100 - 130MM
    Attached Files

Originally posted by KHELKHAL Chemseddine View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A330-343.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1085535

Hello,

I took this picture yesterday & I would like to upload it to Jetphotos, any advice about color and contrast please, or what I have to improve ? thank you

This was the ACA7058 " We Bring You Home " landing at Algiers Airport at 1630Z

Gear used : Nikon D5300 & TAMRON 70-300MM SP VC USD / f/8 1/800 ISO 100 - 130MM
    You'll need to post the actual image you plan to submit, but from a quick look, the contrast looks quite poor, so not sure it would be worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You'll need to post the actual image you plan to submit, but from a quick look, the contrast looks quite poor, so not sure it would be worth the effort.

Hello, I have submitted the number one, what is the perfect contrast for you sir ?

Comment

Originally posted by KHELKHAL Chemseddine View Post

Hello, I have submitted the number one, what is the perfect contrast for you sir ?
        If you want to make sure you have the best chance at acceptance as possible, try to get as much direct light on the subject (aircraft) as possible. This is almost impossible to do in overcast conditions like you had.

Comment

Working...
        X