MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Hi guys could I have the following 4 prescreened please. I understand the first might not be acceptable due to contrast but I thought it was worth asking
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Milan Witham View Post
    Hi guys could I have the following 4 prescreened please. I understand the first might not be acceptable due to contrast but I thought it was worth asking
    1. contrast, soft
    2-4 soft

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. contrast, soft
        2-4 soft
        Hello, I have sharpened 2-4 and I was wondering if for number 4 (UK75702 B752) I would have to tick the night shot box or not as it was taken in the late evening

Comment

Hello, I have sharpened 2-4 and I was wondering if for number 4 (UK75702 B752) I would have to tick the night shot box or not as it was taken in the late evening
          Yes, you can select as Night Shot.

Comment

Hi sorry if i'm being a pain but could I please have the following images prescreened?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi sorry if i'm being a pain but could I please have the following images prescreened?
              First two are a bit dark, but otherwise don't see any major issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

First two are a bit dark, but otherwise don't see any major issues.
                Ok thank you I forgot to add this last photo in there how does this look?
                Attached Files

Comment

Ok thank you I forgot to add this last photo in there how does this look?
                  Should be ok.

Comment

Hey guys,
                    Just a quick question for you.
                    When photos are prescreened are screening tools used or is it just looked over by the eye? thanks in advance

Comment

Hey guys,
                      Just a quick question for you.
                      When photos are prescreened are screening tools used or is it just looked over by the eye? thanks in advance
                      Almost always by eye, at least for me.

Comment

Hey guys I had a rejection earlier for the following photo and the reasoning was (Over Processed / Bad postprocessing) I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to save the image and if so please let me know.
                        Thanks

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hey guys I had a rejection earlier for the following photo and the reasoning was ([B]Over Processed / Bad postprocessing) I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to save the image and if so please let me know.
                          Avoid the editing halos that are visible around the aircraft.

Comment

Would this photo get rejected for the amount of objects in it or not?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Would this photo get rejected for the amount of objects in it or not?
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X