MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No one told you your image would be rejected, you were simply given a link to decide this for yourself (as you failed to provide examples of the images). As it says in the link that was provided, same sequence is similar. From that, we can assume different sequence is not, so one taking off and one landing generally should be ok, as long as the images are not identical. Generally, you can get a max. 4 images of any aircraft accepted: one from each side, and one each in the air/on the ground. The images from other photographers you refer to follow that guideline correctly.
    Ah ok, I apologise for my assumption and thank you for making it more clear I will provide the 2 images I was talking about below.

The image of the aircraft departing is already in the database however the one landing is what I wanted to upload, Hopefully it will be ok
    Thanks for all of the help
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Witham View Post

Ah ok, I apologise for my assumption and thank you for making it more clear I will provide the 2 images I was talking about below.

The image of the aircraft departing is already in the database however the one landing is what I wanted to upload, Hopefully it will be ok
      Thanks for all of the help
      Borderline case. Angle is not exactly the same, but they are pretty close (and both in the air), so personally I would consider them similar. Is there some reason you need to have both uploaded?

Comment

Borderline case. Angle is not exactly the same, but they are pretty close (and both in the air), so personally I would consider them similar. Is there some reason you need to have both uploaded?
        No there is no reason other than I prefer the image of the landing aircraft however the other image is my first photo on this account and has the first reg badge so I guess I won't bother uploading the other.

Thank you again for the help

Comment

Hi, I am just wondering if this photo would be rejected as it looks like the engine and in front of It is motion blurred when it, in fact, is not. The front is not very sharp so I have added sharpening but I'm worried it would be rejected for grain or motion blur.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I am just wondering if this photo would be rejected as it looks like the engine and in front of It is motion blurred when it, in fact, is not. The front is not very sharp so I have added sharpening but I'm worried it would be rejected for grain or motion blur.
            Whole aircraft is soft/blurry, so yes it would be rejected.

Comment

Hello everyone,
              I have recently received a rejection on the following photo and was wondering if it was saveable, please let me know also if is too much or too little contrast as it seems like it's not too bad but I may be wrong. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8209939

Comment

One more question, Earlier today I took a photo of the RAF red arrows, The registration is not visible and its a photo of them flying in formation, What should I put the reg/aircraft down as. Should I just select a random reg of one of the aircraft and use that or should I do something else?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I have recently received a rejection on the following photo and was wondering if it was saveable, please let me know also if is too much or too little contrast as it seems like it's not too bad but I may be wrong. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8209939
                  Might be fixable. Contrast is too weak, but there's also a bit of noise visible, and that tends to show up more if you change the contrast.

One more question, Earlier today I took a photo of the RAF red arrows, The registration is not visible and its a photo of them flying in formation, What should I put the reg/aircraft down as. Should I just select a random reg of one of the aircraft and use that or should I do something else?
                  You have two options, either the closes aircraft, or the one in the lead of the formation. Anything else will be a bad info rejection.

Comment

Hello, would this be rejected for (CMOS dust spots/dirty scan) as I can't quite tell, I have removed from the queue for now till I get a more professional opinion
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've just checked and I appreciate that its a small photo so I have added it back to the queue with a link to it
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I've just checked and I appreciate that its a small photo so I have added it back to the queue with a link to it
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8243589
                        Hi, please read here when you get the chance, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Images already in the queue will not be pre-screened.

Comment

Hi, please read here when you get the chance, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Images already in the queue will not be pre-screened.
                          no worries

Comment

Would this be an obstruction rejection (its the first reg for TF-AMG)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Would this be an obstruction rejection (its the first reg for TF-AMG)
                              You could try, but yes, very likely an obstruction rejection. If you do decide to try, it's also too dark and needs CCW rotation.

Comment

You could try, but yes, very likely an obstruction rejection. If you do decide to try, it's also too dark and needs CCW rotation.
                                Yeah I've decided not to bother, sorry if I sound stupid here but what is a CCW rotation?

Comment

Working...
                                X