fsxguy - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Sorry, but that looks terrible. Do you think that's anywhere near a realistic depiction of the sky? If so, back to my comments above, you need to adjust your monitor, or something else, because trust me, nowhere on this planet would that be considered normal. As the whole frame (including the sky) is considered during screening, if you submitted that, it would 100% be rejected for color.
    I will look into the color issue, thank you for the help

Comment

Another screening request
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fsxguy View Post
        Another screening request
        Problems with vignetting and oversharpening/compression.

Comment

Tried to fix the issues mentioned above. Please have a look at it along with another request. Thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tried to fix the issues mentioned above. Please have a look at it along with another request. Thank you.
            1. color, contrast
            2. oversharpened, compression

Neither of these are close to being acceptable, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. color, contrast
              2. oversharpened, compression

Neither of these are close to being acceptable, sorry.
              Is there something which I can do with the first image or the contrast issue pertains to the poor lighting conditions?

Comment

Is there something which I can do with the first image or the contrast issue pertains to the poor lighting conditions?
                The latter, but the bigger issue is the color. Do you think a purple sky is really natural?

Comment

I have made a few changes and tried to make some changes to solve the contrast issue after looking up the forums here for some help. Please have a look at it
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have made a few changes and tried to make some changes to solve the contrast issue after looking up the forums here for some help. Please have a look at it
                    Color is much improved. There are other issues that would prevent it from being accepted (editing halos, contrast, compression), but at least this one is closer to being acceptable!

Comment

Just a clarification about Upload Guidelines clause 6.2, I edited the above picture from a RAW file in Lightroom with just a bit of crop to center the aircraft and I am exporting it in 100% quality as JPEG so as to avoid compression. Can you please explain it a bit what may be causing the compression?

Here is one more picture for pre-screening. Thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another request
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another request
                          Centering, contrast, dirty, manipulation/overprocessed.

Comment

Working...
                          X