Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Air to Ground photos

Screeners and other photographers,

I have noticed photographers get photos accepted with staircases, and other equipment blocking parts of planes at airports such as PAE and many others. I have a few photos taken from the air looking down and snapped a shot on an An-124, however there is a GPU blocking some tires. Just curious if this would get rejected for foreground clutter or pass due to it being from the air.

Some photos from PAE I am referring to:

N493FE. Boeing 727-227(Adv)(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

N1789B. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

A7-BHE. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I am just using these images as an example.

Happy shooting and hope to hear back,

Alex Crail
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Alex crail View Post
    Screeners and other photographers,

I have noticed photographers get photos accepted with staircases, and other equipment blocking parts of planes at airports such as PAE and many others. I have a few photos taken from the air looking down and snapped a shot on an An-124, however there is a GPU blocking some tires. Just curious if this would get rejected for foreground clutter or pass due to it being from the air.
    Yes it would.

Some photos from PAE I am referring to:
    One of those is a preserved aircraft for which such obstruction is acceptable, but the other two were admittedly accepted by mistake.

Comment

Thats rather interesting because from what I see there is a lot of Air to ground images accepted with stairs blocking parts of aircraft. Here are a few more and I am sure there are many more.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9529556 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9529.../photo/9504973 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9434892

I just think that such images should then be removed if accepted by mistake.

Comment

Thats rather interesting because from what I see there is a lot of Air to ground images accepted with stairs blocking parts of aircraft. Here are a few more and I am sure there are many more.

I just think that such images should then be removed if accepted by mistake.
        Thanks for the research, and you're welcome to your opinion, but we generally don't remove images if they were added by mistake, out of respect to the photographers.

Comment

Alright. I just think it happens often with A2G photos at PAE and was not sure if that was a PAE exclusive perk or a mistake. Thank you for your time dlowwa.

Comment

Yesterday had this image rejected for bad info: Airline.

This is my first time uploading a photo as airport overview and I was curious what I did wrong.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks and I appreciate your feedback,

Alex Crail

Comment

Yesterday had this image rejected for bad info: Airline.

This is my first time uploading a photo as airport overview and I was curious what I did wrong.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks and I appreciate your feedback,

Alex Crail
              This is not an overview of the airport, only a runway.

Comment

Working...
              X