baqirkazmi787 - Pre-Screening Request/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

4x3 will not be rejected (4x5 will be), and it is your best choice in this case. If you had an image rejected for cropping/ratio, then it was not actually 4x3.

The above image is soft, noisy, and mostly backlit as well, so might want to try a different one anyway.
    Yes, but my shot was in 4x3 and unfortunately it got rejected. However, thank you for the feedback. I'll try some other shot

Comment

Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post

Yes, but my shot was in 4x3 and unfortunately it got rejected. However, thank you for the feedback. I'll try some other shot
      That's impossible. Either it wasn't 4x3, or it was incorrectly rejected. Why don't you post it here to see?

Comment

That's impossible. Either it wasn't 4x3, or it was incorrectly rejected. Why don't you post it here to see?
        I had it already in the queue when I made the account here on the forums. However I'll give it another shot and will post it here before adding in the queue.

Comment

Here it is in 4x3 crop. Pre-Screening/Editing Advice please
          Attached Files

Comment

Here it is in 4x3 crop. Pre-Screening/Editing Advice please
            Would be rejected for centering, contrast, vignetting/overprocessing.

Comment

Would be rejected for centering, contrast, vignetting/overprocessing.
              Could you guide me about the centering? Is it too much dead space on the left and right sides or what?

Comment

Could you guide me about the centering? Is it too much dead space on the left and right sides or what?
                Try to put the aircraft in the center of the frame Too far to the right here.

Comment

No.

Yes.
                  Hello! I came across this shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9129006 ) and was wondering how this was accepted while in my shot the barrier is barely causing any trouble. Could you comment on that? Thanks

Comment

Hello! I came across this shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9129006 ) and was wondering how this was accepted while in my shot the barrier is barely causing any trouble. Could you comment on that? Thanks
                    It is permanent (and thus unavoidable) in the accepted image. In yours, it is not.

Comment

If I were to upload this shot, Which category would it have to be under? Also please do let me know if there are any issues with the edit. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

If I were to upload this shot, Which category would it have to be under? Also please do let me know if there are any issues with the edit. Thanks
                        No specific categories required, but I personally wouldn't bother uploading it since the contrast is much too poor.

Comment

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice
                          Attached Files

Comment

Soft/blurry.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Contrast, backlit, horizon, motive. Most of those not fixable, so please don't submit.

Comment

Working...
                                X