baqirkazmi787 - Pre-Screening Request/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screen request/Editing advice

Hi, I tried to put this shot in queue to check if everything is okay or not. There are some yellowish halos that are showing around the fuselage. Highlights/Shadows are at 0, Saturation/Vibrance are in minus, no Adobe profile applied either. In short, very minimum editing done. I still can't seem to remove these halos. I would like if you could give me some advice.
    Attached Files

Comment

Kindly give your reviews on this as I am doubtful about the contrast.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
        Hi, I tried to put this shot in queue to check if everything is okay or not. There are some yellowish halos that are showing around the fuselage. Highlights/Shadows are at 0, Saturation/Vibrance are in minus, no Adobe profile applied either. In short, very minimum editing done. I still can't seem to remove these halos. I would like if you could give me some advice.
        Image is soft/blurry. This is not fixable.

Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
        Pre-screen request/Editing advice

Kindly give your reviews on this as I am doubtful about the contrast.
        Soft and poor contrast. Not likely to be fixable.

Comment

• Hi, I tried editing another shot from the same sequence. Very minimum editing done with no saturation / vibrance applied neither any adobe profile. However, I am still receiving these yellow halos around the fuselage as you can see in the screenshot below. Do these halos count as over-processing? If yes, Then can you please tell me how to remove these?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I tried editing another shot from the same sequence. Very minimum editing done with no saturation / vibrance applied neither any adobe profile. However, I am still receiving these yellow halos around the fuselage as you can see in the screenshot below. Do these halos count as over-processing? If yes, Then can you please tell me how to remove these?
            Yes, that is overprocessing. Can't say how to remove it without knowing what is causing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, that is overprocessing. Can't say how to remove it without knowing what is causing it.
              Here are all of the settings for this shot. I've kept everything at minimum, but still looks like it's over-processed. Your professional opinion would be very helpful.

Attached Files

Comment

Here are all of the settings for this shot. I've kept everything at minimum, but still looks like it's over-processed. Your professional opinion would be very helpful.
                Hi

Over proc has nothing to do with your histogram.

Over Proc can be caused by a wrong setting on your camera, or by editing it in a bad way. Like using too much highlights, shadows, filters, clarity and dehaze tool etc...

Regards.

Comment

Hello I was once in your position where I got Overprocessed reason a lot which make my acceptance ratio low to 20%. I found the problem which cause it which we call "Halos", it was produced by my camera, so I change my camera settings. I started upload those photos with the new camera settings, turns out I didnt encounter any overprocessed reason again but it was actually still on process since I had only done 2 spotting days with the new settings. Check your camera settings and also please tell me your camera equipment. Thank You, have a nice day

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Hello I was once in your position where I got Overprocessed reason a lot which make my acceptance ratio low to 20%. I found the problem which cause it which we call "Halos", it was produced by my camera, so I change my camera settings. I started upload those photos with the new camera settings, turns out I didnt encounter any overprocessed reason again but it was actually still on process since I had only done 2 spotting days with the new settings. Check your camera settings and also please tell me your camera equipment. Thank You, have a nice day
                    Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with me. I currently use Canon EOS 80D with Canon EF 75-300mm lens.

What exactly did you change in your camera settings?

Comment

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with me. I currently use Canon EOS 80D with Canon EF 75-300mm lens.

What exactly did you change in your camera settings?
                      Which cause the halos in my Nikon D5600 was the Active D-Lighting (ADL) so I turn it off, you need to know first what cause your overprocessed

Comment

Hi. First time trying a tail shot. Please give your reviews on it. Also, any special category required for tail shots?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Pre-screen request/Editing advice
                            Soft, and borderline noise/compression.

Comment

• Post Rejection Review

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Rejected over too much or too little contrast. Can you please give some tips on how to fix this?

Comment

Post Rejection Review

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Rejected over too much or too little contrast. Can you please give some tips on how to fix this?
                                Hazy skies will not bring as favourable results as clear skies. How typical such weather may or may not be in your location is not taken into consideration when screening.

Comment

Working...
                                X