Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help me with Pre review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    hello, I'm having problems with compression how can I solve it? If I edit an already edited photo, does it cause compression? and please can you help me with the pre evaluation?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9224.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	1091850Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9050.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	324.5 KB
ID:	1091851Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9232.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	1091852Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9267.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	311.6 KB
ID:	1091853Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-MEO (Sujo e suave).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	1091854

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
      hello, I'm having problems with compression how can I solve it? If I edit an already edited photo, does it cause compression? and please can you help me with the pre evaluation?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9224.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	1091850Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9050.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	324.5 KB
ID:	1091851Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9232.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	1091852Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9267.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	311.6 KB
ID:	1091853Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-MEO (Sujo e suave).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	1091854
      #2 might be aceptable as-is; the rest suffer from issues with softness, contrast, and compression.

      Comment


      • #48
        I am trying other ways of editing to avoid compression, so I reissued these photos. Please help me with the pre evaluation.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-GTB.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	1092117Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-GGH.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	547.2 KB
ID:	1092118
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
          I am trying other ways of editing to avoid compression, so I reissued these photos. Please help me with the pre evaluation.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-GTB.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	1092117Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-GGH.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	547.2 KB
ID:	1092118
          Compression is not too much of an issue on these, but contrast (1st) and softness/horizon (2nd) are.

          Comment


          • #50
            please help me with Pre review

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8178.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	1092965Click image for larger version

Name:	TYF.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	504.8 KB
ID:	1092966Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AXS.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	646.7 KB
ID:	1092967Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AUP.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	711.7 KB
ID:	1092968Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AUB.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	753.4 KB
ID:	1092969

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
              please help me with Pre review

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8178.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	1092965Click image for larger version

Name:	TYF.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	504.8 KB
ID:	1092966Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AXS.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	646.7 KB
ID:	1092967Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AUP.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	711.7 KB
ID:	1092968Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AUB.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	753.4 KB
ID:	1092969
              1. soft, contrast
              2. soft/blurry, contrast, overprocessed
              3. soft/blurry, contrast, color
              4. compression, oversharpened
              5. compression, overexposed

              Comment


              • #52
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8107.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	1093157Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-TYA.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	681.1 KB
ID:	1093158 I am trying to reissue these photos. I'm in doubt can you help me again with the pre evaluation of these photos? I reissued two at the same angle.
                thanks
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8107.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	1093157Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-TYA.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	681.1 KB
ID:	1093158 I am trying to reissue these photos. I'm in doubt can you help me again with the pre evaluation of these photos? I reissued two at the same angle.
                  thanks
                  Both have issues with contrast, horizon, and compression. First is also soft/blurry.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    please help me with Pre review
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-WOT.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	619.2 KB
ID:	1094034Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1265.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	1094035

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
                      please help me with Pre review
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-WOT.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	619.2 KB
ID:	1094034Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1265.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	1094035
                      1. compression, contrast, heat haze
                      2. soft/blurry, horizon, overprocessed

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_82835.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	463.2 KB
ID:	1097948
                        can you take a doubt? this photo was taken on a spotterpoint in Porto Alegre (Brazil). Can the photo be accepted in the Jetphotos database in the category Terminals - spotterpoints?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Angelo Madson View Post
                          [Can the photo be accepted in the Jetphotos database in the category Terminals - spotterpoints?
                          No.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X